The Finale Pt. 1

The thing, or whatever it was, soon stood up and we got to see how tall it was. It was pretty bulky, maybe a spring lock suit? Those eyes look as if it was a real, walking on two legs, yellow bunny. It was even breathing. What kind of universe did this thing come from??
Molten stood in front of us as we all started to back away from the pit.
"You gonna talk? Or are you just gonna stare at us and not explain anything." Molten said, glaring at the thing. The bunny said nothing, but it did begin to walk towards us. It was about 7 feet tall, but with the ears it gave him more inches.
Instinctively, I grasped Molten's hand and pulled him with me. He didn't resist. By the way he was looking at, I could see why. It looked insanely strong. Too strong for Molten.
"Everyone out... NOW!" Molten shouted, and side-kicked the bunny hard in the chest, causing it to stumble back in the ball pit. It was almost out. Shit! What about Nedbear!?
"But Nedbear! He-"
"NOW!" Molten urged, and pushed me towards the entrance. We all ran as fast as we could and soon and made it to the hole in the wall where the warehouse was. Everyone went through and Molten had the others help him move crates and such in front of the hole so maybe it could stop him from coming in.
"What was that?!" Lefty exclaimed, looking terrified.
"I know Afton, that wasn't him." Bonnie said.
"How do you know for sure?" Chica asked.
"Because... Afton doesn't have blue eyes." Molten finished Bonnie's thought.
"Every version I've seen of Afton, he's always had either brown, purple, or dark brown eyes." Molten says.
"So whatever that thing is..."
"It's not him"
"Well that's a relief." Lefty says.
"But... Nedbear. We have to get him back."
(A/n: Little do you know, there's thousands upon thousands of universes with different kinds of Aftons that Molten hasn't been too).
"Yeah, but how are we going to get him if we don't even know where he went? It's not like that bunny is gonna tell us. I don't think it can." Bonnie says.
"Well, whatever that thing is, we can't let it get in the pizzaplex. It could hurt people." I say.
"Or us!" Lefty added.
"Speaking of that, Y/n. I want you to get out of here in case that things comes and tries to kill you." Molten says to me.
"Molten, you may be strong, but you're not an animatronic anymore, remember? That thing is! They are! You're coming with me."
"What's going on?" Freddy comes up to us, asking.
"Shush! Molten, we're going. Now!" I say, grabbing his hand.
"But I can help!" He protests, staying put.
"No! If anything happened to you, I'll feel horrible and guilty for the rest of my life! Now move!" I say, now forcibly pushing him.
"He has a point, Molten. We can probably take him, or it... You are stronger than a human, but you are still half human. You have bones instead of titanium wires. You could get seriously injured or worse." Bonnie says. Molten growls loudly, and folds his arms in protest. But after minute of thinking, he sighs.
"Fine... You guys be careful. Please don't get too injured, it'll be way too much of a hassle for me to fix you all." He says.
"I can fix them too, Y'know!" I declare, a little offended.
"Oh yeah? What happened to Bonnie's ear then?" He asks, pointing to Bonnie's crooked left ear. I blush out of embarrassment.
"The lights in the maintenance room weren't working! It's not my fault!" I say.
"The lights were fine tho-" Bonnie starts, but I quickly interrupt him.
"NO THEY WEREN'T!!!"
"Will somebody tell me what the fuck is going on here?!" Freddy asks loudly, getting everyone's attention.
"Freddy! You weren't there, now shut up!"
"Where's Goldy?"
"Do you think that thing will be here soon?"
"My ear is crooked!"
"Why can't I stay?!"
"EVERYONE SHUT UP!!" I yell, my voice echoing throughout the warehouse. Everyone shuts up. "Will someone let Freddy know what's going on so he'll stop asking? Molten and I are heading out and getting somewhere safe. Actually, I'll just close the pizzaplex early. That way that thing, if it gets past you guys, won't be able to hurt anyone."
"But Y/n I wanna-"
"BITCH WE ARE GOING HOME AND LETTIN THEM DEAL WIT THE PROBLEM! TECHNICALLY IT'S FREDDY'S PROBLEM BUT NOOoooo, IT'S NOW EVERYONES PROBLEM! THANKS A LOT FREDDY! YOU. ME. HOME. NOW!"
After that, my throat hurt like a son of a bitch, but I ignored it and practically dragged Molten away from everyone and upstairs.
"I'm sorry for... Being whiny..." Molten says as we headed up the stairs.
"Molten... I just," I stop and turn around to face him, "I love you... You mean the world to me. I don't know what I'd do if I ever lost you... I'm scared. Scared for you, scared for our friends, scared for the pizzaplex, scared for Nedbear..."
Molten comes up to me and cups my face in his hands, looking into my eyes with care. His gaze made me want to cry. His eyes were beautiful.
"Y/n... You are my everything. I love you more than you could ever know. I understand you're scared... To be honest, I am too. But for now... Let's get everyone out, then we leave. As much as I don't want to. But I care about you and I want to keep you safe..." I couldn't help but hug him tightly. He hugs me back lovingly and after a minute he lets go and we head upstairs.
"Alright, I'll get everyone out, and you... Well, sit still and look handsome." I say, making him smile and roll his eyes.
"I'll meet you in the car." He says, and heads into the nearest vent.
Okay... Now just to get everyone out of here. If only this place wasn't so damn huge and maze-like. Wait! I'll just interrupt the show going on and make up a lie that's believable and- Hold up, why not just...
I look over at the fire alarm lever on the side of the wall.
"Yolo!" I say and pull the lever, and hearing the alarm go off throughout the pizzaplex. I really hope I don't get any law suits from this...