Another Chance

"Davis, I completely understand your reasoning, but he isn't dangerous anymore," I try to explain to Davis over the phone. "Okay yes, he is back in a suit which causes concern, but Molten removed his powers before he went back in so he's just like all the others." I glance at Molten who was watching a horror movie in the living room.
"Yes... Yes... Also true... I know but-... Davis I-..." I sigh in defeat. "Just think about it okay? I think he deserves a second chance... Alright... Okay, bye..." I finally hang up the phone and sigh heavily.
"I'm guessing that didn't go well?" Molten said from the other room.
"Of course it didn't. I don't think he'll ever let Goldy come with us after he possessed him." I say, sitting on the couch next Molten while he wraps his arm around my shoulders, pulling me closer to him. I then lay my head on his shoulder and watch the program.
"Davis is a complicated man, Y/n. It's gonna take him some time to completely get over it."
"Molten, it's been five years since everything went down. I don't think he's going to ever get over it." He rubbed my shoulder and squeezed me softly, then kissed my head.
"He'll get over it when I'm through with him." He said, smirking. I rolled my eyes, "When are you gonna stop torturing the poor man?"
"When I feel like it."

The Next Morning

"I'm pretty sure they aren't gonna talk to you today, but it's fine. They'll get over it once we are at the new location." Said Molten as he held the front door for me at the pizzeria.
"You keep saying that, but I have a feeling they won't."
"It'll be fine, stupid. Just act normal and the day will go smoothly." He said.
"Whatever you say, Molten." After we got in, I saw the crew on stage glance at me for a moment, then look away disappointingly. Oof, hopefully that won't stay.
Molten heads to the security office to talk with Lefty while I head to my office to call Davis yet again. On my way there, I spot Goldy walking out of the kitchen.
"Goldy, can I-"
"Fuck you." He glares at me and walks off. It'll go away, he said. They won't hate you forever... He said. Yeah... What a bunch of bullshit.
I head into my office, grab my phone and Call Davis up.
"Davis?... Hi! Yeah... Um... I really need to talk to you about... Y-... Well, yeah. Look, it's been five years. He's changed, Davis. Just give him a chance. You don't know what he's been through... No, I don't either but-... Yes, but-... Davis, I can't just scrap him... I know he's not human but he used to be. Just like Freddy, Foxy, Bonnie, and Chica... I'll take full responsibility for his actions... Yes, Davis I understand what that means... Really? Thank you! I won't let you down, I promise... Yeah... Okay... Yup, see you soon... Okay, bye." I end the call and sigh heavily. I did it... He can come with us... Hopefully he won't hate me as much anymore. Only one way to find out.
I head out of my office and look around. No Fredbear in sight. I look over to the stage and see Bonnie and Chica leaving. Maybe I can ask them?
I head over to the stage and stop them before they head off.
"Yes?" Bonnie said, turning around, rolling his eyes in an annoyed tone.
"Have um... Have you guys seen Goldy?" I ask them, trying to seem as friendly as possible.
"Why should we tell you? You clearly didn't think it was important to tell us that we're losing our home," I frown at that. He's right...
"I'm sorry for not telling you guys sooner. And I know saying that won't help, but just know that I truly mean it. But can you please tell me where Goldy is?"
"What do you want, Y/n?" I turn around and see Goldy with his arms folded, glaring at me.
"My office, now." I say, leaving Bonnie and Chica and heading into my office with Goldy. He sits down at one of the spare chairs in the room and waits.
"Goldy... I know you're upset with me. But you don't have to be anymore," I start. He gives me a confused look.
"Because of you, I'll be scrapped and dead when all of you are going to that stupid mall and living."
"Nope."
"What?"
"You aren't gonna be scrapped."
"Wait..."
"Goldy... You're coming with us." Goldy's expression changed like the flash.
"I'm... I'm not gonna die again?"
"Nope! I was finally able to convince Davis to let you come with us when we go." His face lit up as I said that. He then got up and hugged me tightly. This feels weird, but he's happy... That's all that matters. Now, just to make the others happy. How am I going to do that?
He let go after a second and scoffed in disbelief.
"Thank you... I mean it. By the way, Davis seems like a tough guy to crack. There had to of been some kind of trade off or something?"
"Well... Basically, as long as you behave and don't cause any trouble, everything will be fine. But... If you get out of line... I will loose my job." His smile faded as I told him.
"Wait... You could loose your job if I cause any sort of havoc at the new place?!" I sigh and nod in response.
"Dude, why would you risk your job for me? I literally tried to kill you."
"I know... But, I trust you. You've been good ever since we got your suit back. I don't see a reason not to trust you. Like Timon & Pumbaa always said, 'Hakuna Matata'. What happened is in the past. And besides, I don't like to hold grudges on people." He grinned at me for a second before hugging me again. This time more sentimental which felt nice.
"I won't let you down, Y/n. I promise. I'll be on my best behavior, or at least try to, from now on. I don't want you losing your job because of me."
"Not to be rude, but I didn't think you cared?"
"I'm trying to care about people more, it's not really my strong suit but I think I'm getting better..."
"I think your really improving, Goldy! Just, don't change all of who you are. You have a good personality and I don't want that to change." Am I complimenting him too much? I just want to be on his good side right now.
He smiles at that. "Heh, thanks... Ill leave you be since the pizzeria will open soon."
"Alright, see yah." I wave to him as he leaves the office.
"Well, that went better than I thought," I look behind me to see Molten.
"I'm just glad he doesn't hate me anymore."
"Yeah... But what about the others?" I grimaced at that, remembering how none of them like me right now.
"That's... Complicated," I respond with a cheeky smile. Molten scoffs light-heartedly  and walks out, me in pursuit.
"Lefty says he'll forgive you, but he's gonna pretend like he's still mad so he doesn't feel different than the others."
"I respect that... Weird, but okay." I chuckle. I head to the front entrance and see some people waiting to get in with their kids. I look over to Molten, who was already climbing into one of the vents. After he closed it, I opened the front doors and let the inside. Time to get the day started...