FNAF: Night 2

"Y/n... Wake up, Bud." I slowly awaken from my sleep, not remembering where I was or what happened. I open my eyes, turning to see Freddy still next me.
"Freddy? When did I fall asleep?" I ask him, sitting up from laying on the warm cozy bed.
"A few hours ago. I'm guessing Goldy did that because it was like you were in a sleeping curse by the evil queen or something. I couldn't wake you up." I look at him in confusion.
"Yeah... I remember we were laying here and Gold- Uh... Fredbear—"
"You can say Goldy, everyone here does. I'm sure he won't mind."
"Y-yeah... Um, he told me to sleep, and I must've fell right to sleep? I didn't know he was that powerful." I say, slightly fearful of him now. But also interested..
"Goldy has a lot of powers we don't know about yet. He doesn't really tell us though."
"Huh... So, why'd you wake me up?" I ask him. He looks to me seriously.
"It's time..." I knew what he meant..
"Mike..."
"We have to get on stage before he comes. So you stay here, okay?" He gets out of bed and heads for the door.
"Wait," He turns to me, "Where's Rockstar Bonnie?" I ask him.
"Chica came in a little while ago and told me he was in Foxy's room. There's no cameras in the hallway, so you can go meet up with him if you'd like. I gotta go, so, see you later."
"Bye..." He gave me an apologetic look before heading out, closing the door behind him.
Fred- Goldy?
Huh, finally saying my name right.
Yeah yeah, whatever. Tell me.
You really want to know?
I need to make sure, in case I get it wrong and embarrass myself.
You like him?
I... Yeah...
Okay then, I'll be right back with your answer~

I sigh, feeling really guilty and selfish for invading his personal thoughts just for my knowledge. Should I stop him? This feels really wrong... It is really wrong. I shouldn't be doing this. If he finds out he'll hate me...
I have your answer.
You do?
Yes, he likes you, but doesn't know how to feel about it. He's conflicted. Your human and he's... Well, not.
I wish I didn't know... This feels wrong.
Oh it is wrong. Your went behind his back and fished out his true feelings for you. But if he finds out, those feelings might change. And he'll end up hating you. Maybe~
Ugh... I knew I shouldn't have done this.. I wish I could take it all back! But I can't... What am I going to do?

Suddenly, a heard someone knocking on the door, making me jump in surprise.
Shit! What if it's Freddy!? What am I going to tell him??
"Uh... Come in?" I say, and the door opens to reveal Goldy.
"Hello~" My eyes widen in surprise.
"What are you doing here?" I ask him, legitimately confused.
"It's night five for Mike, the hardest night for most night guards that come here. If Mike slips up, I come in and kill him. If he stays on point, he might just survive. But I don't think that's going to happen~"
"Mike is supposed to die from Bonnie. Not you. Stay away from him, Fredbear."
"I'm legit older than you. You can't tell me what to do."
"Stay. Away. From Mike.." I glare at him.
"Make. Me." He smiled wickedly at me.
"I'd rather not die, but I'll do what I can to protect the future from you."
"Hm... You have guts. I admire that. No one here has the guts to face me, besides Rockstar Bonnie."
"We live in a world were you have to be ready for anything."
"I agree."
"Can you leave?"
"If that's what you please, then sure." He then disappears into thin air once again.
Okay... Let me list what's happening so I know.
Me and Bonnie are stuck in another universe that is in the year 1993. Goldy is evil, like Loki, but not as intelligent. He wants to kill Mike and change the course of History. That's a bad thing. Mike has to die in order for the future to stay the same. If he doesn't, he'll die anyway due to fate. Bonnie kills him, and Freddy stuffs him in a suit. Freddy likes me but is conflicted with that. I like Freddy, but I can't be with him cause I'm from another universe. We are stuck here for, hopefully, just five nights until we figure out how to open the portal. Uh... Is that everything? I think so. Hopefully? I don't know.

I decide to go visit Bonnie, I need someone to talk to. I get off the bed and open the door, looking left and right for anyone near before heading down the hall to Foxy's room. I knock on the door a few times, but no one came to open the door.
"Bonnie? You in there?" I whisper, wondering if he was actually offline or something. I open the door and notice that the light was off.
"Bonnie?" I turn on the light, which lights up the bright red room, but Bonnie was no where to be seen.
Freddy said Chica told him he came here... Did he lie?
I turn off the light and quietly closed the door. Then went back to Freddy's door and closed it. I looked down the hallway to see the dark wooden door leading to the dining area was cracked open.
Why would he go out? Mike could see him!
I speed walk down the hallway and open the door and peek my head through and look around the now dark pizzeria.
Damn... This is more spooky than my pizzeria at night...
I look over at the stage to see Freddy. Chica and Bonnie were gone. I then heard a quick Yelp, a scream of terror before hearing the sound of a metal door closing.
Mike...
I want to go out there and help him, but I know I can't. I have to let this happen. He has to die...
I then hear heavy footsteps coming from the hallway closest to the kitchen. Chica emerged and headed in my direction. I gasp and swiftly shut the door, making sure not to close it all the way in order to not make any noise. Her eyes were different... They were like Goldy's.
Black with white dots.
From what I know... That must be the soul of one of the children. They see the purple on Mike and some how relate it to their killer? Well now I know that their killer likes purple.
Anyway! Gotta find Bonnie. I can't have him wandering out here.
I open the door and look both ways, looking to see if anyone was near. When I didn't see anyone, I fled. I darted across the large room, crouching down low so Freddy wouldn't see me. I look down the East Hallway but see no one. I then head over to the West Hallway. Bonnie was heading down the hallway. There's Bonnie, but where's the other one?
"Y/n?" I freeze in shock. Uh oh...
I slowly turn around to face Bonnie, who was staring down at me with concern and confusion. I laugh nervously, "H-hey..."
"Your supposed to be sleeping." My smile changed quickly upon hearing that. What...?
"What are you talking about?" I stand up, looking up at him suspiciously. Did... Did he tell Goldy to put me to sleep??
"Freddy must've woke you... Stupid bear. I'm sorry, Y/n, but I have to do this." He then went in to punch me, yet again! But this time I knew. I dodged it quickly before it came in contact with my face.
"Bonnie what are you doing?! Did you tell Goldy to put me to sleep?!"
"Don't make this harder, Y/n. It's fate!" He went in for another punch, but this time I blocked it, using some of my knowledge of karate to help me.
"Bonnie, stop! Tell me what's going on!" I push his arm away after a blocked it, stepping a few inches away from him.
"It's best if you don't know."
"Don't know what???" I yell in confusion. He sighs, even though he can't exactly sigh, since he doesn't have lungs, but the gesture of it.
"I... I brought you here on purpose." My eyes widen.
"You... What?"
"When I was young, during this time... A future version of me came to the pizzeria. He brought.... You. And what's happening now, I already saw when I was young."
"Wait..." I see Freddy walking up behind Bonnie. "We aren't in a different universe... Are we?" He shakes his head. I look at Freddy as he looks at me, guilty. "You knew? This whole thing was supposed to happen?!"
"It's what happened in my last, and that's what's happening now."
"Wait... You said You killed Mike.... Which you?" He gave me a sad look, meaning only one thing. "No..."
"Y/n... I have to. My future self did it, now I have to do it!"
"Where's the portal?" I ask, glaring at him.
"Y/n..."
"TELL ME!" I yell, making both of them flinch.
"... It's in the basement.." I push past them, heading toward parts & service.
"Y/n, please..." I felt a paw on my shoulder, stopping me. My upper lip quivered as I held back my anger.
"I... Hate.. You..." my voice shakes as I said it. I heard a light gasp, then feel the paw slowly fall off my shoulder. I resume my walk. I wanted to turn back... But I can't. It's hurts too much... He knew! He knew!
Once I made it down the rusty metal staircase, I found a large gaping hole in the floor. Inside it was pitch darkness. I turn back toward the stairs, hoping Freddy would be there to stop me from leaving. But one was there...

I jumped.