A New CEO?

Disclaimer: The photo above is NOT mine. Okay? NOT mine. Also, the character is NOT mine.

I woke up feeling really guilty about last night. And also felt exceedingly worried about where Molten was. I know he knows his way back to the pizzeria, but what if something happened? What if he was kidnapped? It would be my fault... It is my fault... I made him leave...

I get dressed for the day and eat some toast for breakfast and then head out. When I get to the pizzeria though, a car was out front. It was a black jeep. In front of the entrance was a tall man with a black suit and a fedora. He was facing the door though, so I couldn't really see his face.
"Uh, hello sir? I'm sorry to say, but we're not open yet." I say, walking up to him. When he turns around to face me, the first thing I noticed was his eyes. They weren't there... I pretended to not notice and pretended they were there.
"Finally, I've been waiting here for 30 minutes." His voice was tired, deep and raspy. Very monotoned. He had bags under where his eyes would be, signaling that he was indeed tired.
"Um, I'm sorry but, who are you?" I ask.
"Oh, right... My names Davis. I'm the, I guess, temporary CEO until Jon comes back to wherever he disappeared too." That's right, Jon was supposed to come here for an inspection right? But he never did.
"Oh, well... Pleasure to meet you Davis." I shake his hand, "I'm guessing you're here to do an inspection or something?" I guess.
"Yeah, something like that." I take out my keys and unlock the door and open it for him to go inside. "Has there been any problems with the wiring, pipes, ventilation, stuff like that?" The way he talked makes it sound like he didn't want to be here, or maybe he was just incredibly tired.
"Um, nothing I've noticed. Everything's been going pretty well. The lights flicker every now and again but I think that's just the old light bulbs."
"Hm, might want to replace them." He says, walking over to the stage. "Any malfunctions with your animatronics?" He asks, looking back to me.
"Uh..." I glance over at Bonnie who was offline, but I knew he wasn't. Goldy was listening.
"Hello, Davis~" I see Molten fall from the ceiling to land on the stage perfectly, in front of Freddy. Davis gasped and look back at the stage to see Molten.
"Molten! What the hell!? Wait- You know Davis?" I ask in confusion.
"Oh, we go way back~" He used his signature devilish smirk as he spoke.
"I thought you- you-"
"Died? Oh, Davis... I went into hiding when the park got shut down. I took everyone with me since they wouldn't have had to be scrapped."
"Wait... You mean those are-" He looks to the four animatronics on stage.
"Yup, they're all here."
"I'm so confused..." I comment. Molten rolls his eyes at me.
"This doesn't involve you, Y/n. Go to your office."
"Wait, does he know everything?" Davis asks Molten.
"He knows about Bryan and that he's dead. And some parts of my younger past. But that's off topic~ All he knows about is Bryan. I haven't told him about you though, didn't think you'd still be in the business after all these years~"
"My business failed, so the worse/best option was to come back full time."
"I see... How's Kat?"
"None of your business." Molten chuckles wickedly, he was loving the attitude.
"So, why are you here, Davis?"
"Inspection."
"Oh, boring. Y/n, don't tell him anything."
"What if I do?"
"Don't test him, Y/n. He's capable of a lot of things..."
"You would know that Davis~" I furrow my brow at him as he said that. Davis suddenly looked like he'd seen a ghost.
"Uh, Davis, sir, are you okay?"
"I... Y-yeah! I'm— I'm fine... I'm fine."
"I scarred him for life~"
"Molten! Shut the fuck up!" Molten chuckles with a horrible smile at him.
"I tortured him~"
"MOLTEN!"
"You were tortured?!"
"..."
"Molten, what the fuck?"
"I was in my prime back then."
"That doesn't excuse you torturing someone! Why'd you do it?"
"He knew too much."
"What did he know?"
"I would have to kill you." My eyes widen in surprise.
"Let's— Get back to what I came here for, shall we?"
"Yes, That would be nice."
"Have fun~ Y/n, stay for a second. I need to talk to you." Davis walks off doing whatever he does for inspection while Molten hops down from the stage.
"Your tortured him?" I say in disbelief.
"I killed and tortured a lot of people, Y/n. How are you surprised by this?"
"I mean, true, but still."
"Just don't tell him about Bonnie, or the portal. Keep him away from there or else we'll get moved to a different building." He says, lowering his voice.
"Okay, I will. But can I just tell you something?" I lower my voice as well.
"What."
"I'm sorry for last night. I shouldn't have said that to you. You hurt me too, so I felt it fair to hurt you back."
"Understandable. I was being a jerk to you, sorry about that. Just don't keep anything like that from me again, Y/n. He's my boyfriend, and I care a lot about him. So hearing that he was being possessed really ticked me off."
"I understand, Molten."
"Now go find Davis, I'm going to deal with with... Goldy." We both look to Bonnie, who's ears start to move. He's awake...
"Be careful, Molten. Don't let him in your head. That's the one power he still has. He wants that portal timer really bad."
"Don't worry, he won't be getting in my head anytime soon. I'll make sure of it."
"Alright..." I walk past him towards where Davis had went, which was towards the other section of the pizzeria where the sister location and the mediocre melodies animatronics were.
When I go in the large room, I see Davis walking into the bathrooms. I don't remember there being a bathroom in this area.. Huh.
I walk over there and head into the men's bathroom to find Davis standing over of the sinks, coughing.
"Uh, Davis? You okay?" I ask, going over to him in concern. When I get closer though, I saw that his reflection wasn't his own. It was Golden Freddy.
I gasped and stepped back as he began to turn to me slowly.
"Found my opening~" He said with a wicked smile. Davis' no eyes didn't help either. It actually made him look even more scary.
"Goldy, out! You aren't getting that stupid portal timer!" I order with a stern, annoyed look.
"Sadly, Davis doesn't know what a portal timer is either. But let's have a little fun first~" He says, advancing towards me with balled up fists. Shit!
I run out of the bathroom but trip on my way out, causing me to fall. What the hell? There's nothing I could've tripped on! How did I—
"Get back here..." A deep, demonic voice sounds from the bathroom, sending a wave of chills done my spine. And just like that, I felt something grab my leg, digging into my skin with sharp nails. Oh no...
"MOLTEN!!!!" I scream as I get dragged supernaturally back into the bathroom. I shut my eyes hard upon stopping, fearing the worst. After a few seconds of nothing, I hesitantly open my eyes to find that I was not in the bathroom, I wasn't anywhere. Everything was black. I got up and looked around, seeing if there was an exit.
"Hm... You're hard to possess now, Y/n. You've gotten stronger since the last time we've been together~" The voice I knew all too well to be Goldy sounded from everywhere.
"Goldy, where am I?" I yell into the darkness.
"Your head, why?"
"No I'm not. You can't trick me like that. Not anymore."
"Dude. I'm not joking, it's your head."
"How do I get out?"
"It's your head, man. I don't control it. Not yet~"
"And you never will. If this is my head, then I can just—"
I suddenly wake up on the floor of the bathroom. I get up quickly in a panic and look around. Davis was no where I could see. Shit! Really Goldy?
I sigh and recompose myself before heading out and going back to the main area of the pizzeria.
I look over to the stage on my left to find Bonnie and Molten hugging. Goldy is in Davis, so Bonnie is free. That's a relief.
I get on stage to Freddy walking over to me looking concerned.
"He's in Davis." Was all I said. He sighs and rolls his eyes.
"Wouldn't surprise me, Davis is really mentally unstable."
"Y/n?" I look behind Freddy to see Bonnie.
"What?"
"I'm sorry... Everything I did was influenced by Goldy. I couldn't control what I was thinking or doing. Can you forgive me?" He asks, he ears were droopy as he spoke.
"It's... Fine, Bonnie. I know it wasn't really you. I forgive you." I reply with a grin, causing his ears to rise up again happily. I get off stage and head to the security office.
"Y/n, wait!" I stop in my tracks and turn around see Freddy catching up to me.
"What's up?" I ask him, wondering what he could want.
"I know I've been... Well, not doing well trying to restart our relationship and all, and I just want to tell you, I'm ready. This may be a bad time but, for what it's worth.." He steps closer to me, hovering above me. His baby blue eyes looking mine with a soft, nervous gaze that made it hard to look away. What's happening?
"Don't be mad..." He comments quietly before gently kissing me. It felt good, it felt... right. I decided, why the fuck not? Yolo, and kissed him back.