02 ||

Neville and I walked into Snape's class and yall already know me and Snape close. Jkjk the bitch kinda hates me.

As we began preparing for our lesson I met the same gaze as at dinner last night... oh and btw I got ¾ of the first year houses right. Anyways.
(insert debby ryan face here)

Mattheo. Mattheo is his name, kinda hot. Enzo was right.

"Ms Malfoy, please stop daydreaming and turn to page 364" Professor Snape said in his normal dark emotionless tone.

"Sir, Yes Sir" How did he not see that coming...

A few glares from snape later and the lesson began.

"OoOOOO girl are you daydreaming about Riddle or Longbottom" Enzo said with a growing smirk "Maybe Me" only after snape was out of ear shot did we try to contain our laughs, but failing miserably

"In your dreams Enzo" I smirked after we finally calmed down a bit, only leading us to burst out laughing again

*****

Once again we entered the dinning hall, heads held high like the bad bitches we are. Enzo and I separated from Neville because the bitch is a Gryffindor like yassss Neville be brave.

As soon we sat down the king of all slytherins walked in with his body guards. pussy. OH AND GET THIS pansy parkinson WAS ALREADY TRYING TO. i. don't. wanna. talk. about. it. BUT LIKE WE'RE  13. miss girl... fan behavior.

Enzo and I couldn't contain ourselves as Draco came strutting in. While Enzo and I where dying Draco didn't seem to like that. When I tell you his smirk faded so quickly i mean like 0.01 seconds. Dramatic much.

After the lord and savior finally got situated and stopped being a cocky bitch Enzo and I finally started digging in. THEY HAD THE BEST MASHED POTATOES TOO

**************

Stuffed I walked to the common room, the Slytherin common room has always been the most comfortable, warmest, and honestly the most welcoming place i've experienced so far.
It could be because i'm a Slytherin.

But the dark green glow from the lake it gives off is the most comforting thing to me. Kinda weird i know because aren't Slytherins supposed to be cold hearted and bitchy... *cough cough * draco .

After admiring the Slytherin common room a bit more I took my seat on the long leather couch doing some weird ass transfiguration homework until my next class, but that was until he walked in. His curly brown hair, dark hazel eyes, his perfect jawline. He's gorgeous.

WHY DOES HE HAVE THE AUDACITY TO BE SO HOT....  anyways...

As he walked through the common room he stopped and sat down in the leather chair directly infront of me. "so malfoy, already daydreaming about me" he said in a slow calm voice.

HIS VOICE TOO.

"never" I said in a sarcastic voice. please tell me  the sarcasm wasn't to noticeable

"sure thing malfoy, but snape had a different perspective on that topic" he said with a smirk

we held eye contact for a second to long, with that he got up and walked away without another word.

*******

Later that night I got up and walked to the boys dorms, after all it is wednesday and Enzo and I have had this thing since first year that we talk every Wednesday at 11 pm in one of our dorms.
We had our "girl talk" he listened to all the boy drama... yes this included the encounter
with Mattheo. "Damnnnn bitch that eye contact seemed intense" Enzo started dying

With the blush rising and the heat in my cheeks becoming unbalanced I blurt out "SHUT UP BITCH, HOWS DIGORYS SISTER" with that he shut up right away.

On that note we both can't stop dying. Apparently we where to loud because our lords apprentice, Blaise woke up and wouldn't stop complaining. LIKE HE DOESN'T KNOW THE ROUTINE.

Finally after what seemed like a few short minutes passed by i headed back to the girls dorms and bitch I was with Enzo for like 2 hours.

After getting ready for bed and laying down i closed my eyes obviously. I couldn't sleep. So like the bad bitch I am i started counting sheep, BUT THE ONLY THING I COULD SEE WAS HIS EYES. maybe he was right about me daydreaming...but he doesn't need to know that.

A/N
hey bitchs uh so i'm going to do longer chapters if people actually like this, but i'll try and take it more seriously if you guys want but if not just tell me... because i'm not good at this 🤪 anywayssss WHY IS THIS DUDE SO
HOT 😭