*27*

Y/n POV
(past tense)
days and nights went by in flashes. the days became easier without being worried to have and face mattheo. Yes it would happen every now and then but I always had enzo and cedric to be there for me if i was upset.

Mattheo seemed way more. quiet. as days pasted.

The days becoming more and more normal felt good. School was fine, The triwizard tournament is interesting, but most of all having good friends was the best part.

Harry and I became really close because of Neville and Herbology. We got partnered up and let's just say professor sprout will never let us work together again.

( present tense)
"seriously y/n a hufflepuff" harry laughs "cedric too, he's like two years above us"

"harryyy, i already hear enough from enzo about it, plus it's not my fault he's nice" i replied before snapes glares cut us off.

After class harry and I walked to the dinning hall for lunch. "I have a free period, you?" i ask

"uhh DADA with moody" harry replied

"he lowkey scares me" we both laugh as we take our seats at the gryffindor table

THE NEXT DAY
CEDRIC POV
it's been almost two months sense y/n and i got close. shes perfect. she already means so much to me. i don't know why but she does. she makes my heart do summersaults when she smiles. I get butterflies when ever she laughs. I love the fact she's y/n. I love the fact she's not prefect to some people, but she'll always be perfect to me.

On my way to Herbology i spot her walking down the corridors just studying her surroundings. Perfect.

Quickly and quietly i walk up behind her and hug her closely. "well hello y/n"

with a small jump and a little laugh of shock  she starts squirming away. "ced, your hands are freezing" she laughs. god. even when she's laughing she looks amazing. 

i let go and laugh. "y/nnn the stars are awake so i'm awake so we have to go look at them right now" i whine.

"cedric, stop quoting muggle movies. plus you didn't even say it right. Don't diss respect
anna" she giggles and grabs my hand, which i  lead her to our spot.

when she made it to the top she was amazing by the starts. like always. from what i've figured out she loves the stars.

"OOoO look at that one" she points out to the sky.

"y/n rae malfoy" i begin and end with a small laugh
"will you go to the ball with me" i ask

"of course, under one condition. after wards we have another picnic up here" she replied looking hopeful

"obviously" i say back staring into her eyes

A/N
hey loves. so it might be obvious but i'm really not good at this so once again i'm sorry. but i'd like to say thank you sm to everyone who's reading this. i'm planning of the next chapter to be longer