03 ||

Waking up in the morning was a lot easier after a night of laughs and hectic conversations with Enzo, even though we couldn't take each other seriously most of the time, he really is my soulmate, well platonically

A lot of people think our friendship is fake or forced, probably because of the "pureblood slytherin" stereotype which I find extremely stupid and just flat out annoying.

The real reason Enzo and I are so close is from an always replaying memory of the first time we met

5 YEARS AGO

"Draco, Y/n, go associate with the other children" My fathers voice said after grabbing a champagne from the tray a servant was holding.

With a reassuring look from our mother, Draco and I made our way towards the other pure blood families children.

More specifically the Zabini and Berkshire children. Draco went off without me, and being the cocky little kid I was, I walked up the the "most respected" child also know as Lorenzo Berkshire and smiled brightly before said "Hello, I'm Y/n Malfoy and you're a bitch but I like you " It was the first day I heard a cuss word. My Father used it towards my Mother so I assumed it meant something good, like a pet name. This also meant I felt obligated to use it.

With the biggest grin on his face Lorenzo smirked and made the worst but also best decision of his life, he agreed to be my friend. It's like we both knew from that moment we'd be inseparable.
Oh and Yes my father wasn't pleased that I called one of his "business" partners son a little bitch. BUT I WAS LIKE SEVEN.

*************

Breakfast was the same as usually besides the fact that Pansy finally wasn't being desperate for Draco, but get this. This bitch was going for... BLAISE LIKE BITCH HES HOT I KNOW. But his personality sometimes is worse than our lord and savior, bro can't be hot and have a good personality.

After that, I had double potions with Snape, and with him being the actually not stereotypical teacher when it came to Slytherins I wasn't about to be mad about having him for an extra hour.

It also wasn't to bad because Enzo and Neville are in Potions with me.Not to mention Snape let all three of us sit together, maybe he doesn't hate me.  It's god daughter things. Love you Uncle Sev

Yeah Snape may be warming up to me, but for a fact he also acts like Draco is the "Slytherin KingDon't get me wrong I love him a lot, I kinda half to he's my brother. But it's like he has all of the  Slytherin house wrapped around his finger. Severus really does chose favorite niece's and nephews.

To be completely honest the Slytherin King shouldn't be Draco dearest, it should be Mattheo, Mattheo Riddle.
These thoughts will definitely be on this Friday's girl talk.

Potions are ended up not being the worse, probably because Snape made Weasley and Potter looks absolutely stupid. No, I don't hate either of them, it's just amazing to see the look on Ron's face, he gets as red as his hair.

Enzo and I walked to Transfiguration after potions, and yet again Potter and Weasley made an absolute fool of themselves, nothing out of the ordinary for the pair.

Following Potter and Weasley came Mattheo, I'm not sure if he'd ever noticed me but whatever.

At the sight of him walking in Enzo must have seen my face light up because the bitch elbowed me, I elbowed him back. With a wince of pain, Enzo laughed, what a prat.

Theo seemed to notice the ordeal, because he did the worst possible thing, he sat down next to me. TO ME OF ALL PEOPLE.

On that note Enzo couldn't control him self, which Professor Mcgonagall didn't appreciate at all. "Mr Berkshire, would you please get ahold of yourself and focus on turning your goblet into a Raven" she said in her normal stern tone.

With Lorenzo now semi embarrassed, it was my turn to die laughing. With a role of her eyes Professor Mcgonagall hushed us and walked away to continue helping students who were struggling.

"Nice going Malfoy" Mattheo smirked and focused back onto the task Mcgonagall had given us. WHEN I TELL YOU I WAS INTERNALLY SCREAMING AT THE FACT HE ACTUALLY TALKED TO ME LET ALONE KNEW MY LAST NAME. It's called progress.

"Now I'd like pairs of two to attempt to transform the goblet into a raven, maybe it will bring more luck then by yourselves"Professor Mcgonagall agall raised her eyes and looked at Seamus, then walked to her desk motioning for us to get into partners.

I turn to Enzo who woke up this morning and choose violence, but it wasn't like a he was doing bad, but like a helpful bad.

He partnered with the person on his opposite side from me, leaving me with Riddle.

"So Riddle, wanna be partners?" I asked in a surprising calm voice, but if no one could tell I was a stuttering mess on the inside. Bitch gotta contain herself.

"Yeah I guess Malfoy" A small smirk appeared but only lasted for a second, weird.
Maybe it's something to do with his family because he went blank in the face, like he wasn't feeling anything.

Yeah hella toxic,  theres his dad who is probably a Scorpio rising, then again he never shows emotion, there it is, his big two are Scorpio and Aquarius.

On that note we get to work, it seems to come naturally to Mattheo. It's like he puts in minimum effort but has the best end result. "Mattheo Riddle. I'm going to need you to teach me your ways of being good at transfiguration " I say with a laugh looking over at him.

Mattheo smiles and focused back on to our assignment.

"Please Theo, I beg you" I instantly go quite and feel me face heat up. I refused to make any eye contact with him.

When I finally did look up, he stopped focusing on our assignment and looked down at me. Our eyes met, only this time he didn't look away.

I could feel the blush starting to rise in my cheeks again, but more than before, if that's possible.

I didn't mean to call him Theo, without looking away he simply replied. "Sure Malfoy" He said slowly but also calm. Then he looked back down and continued with the Goblet and Raven.

Enzo witnessed the whole thing, the next think I know, I hear him whisper yell in my direction. "Y/n, My dorm, Eleven, Girl Talk"

With a look of embarrassment I hide my face in my arms and waited for Professor Mcgonagall to let us leave. This should be fun I though to myself.

A/N
OMG HEYYYY, this one is kinda long, uh so not really but lmk if it's a little better, anyways am i the only one who loves Enzo and Y/n girl talks, in the next chapters I want to put more about them in more detail at least. Do you guys want more or less of anyone ?

Edit 10/16/21
Lmfao this chapter sucks butthole, anyways, yes I know that there is a lot of "Gen Z" humor in this part of the book, I'm editing at toning it down because it really is annoying, a few people brought that to my attention so thank you! Let me know what you guys what to see to improve this!

- Charlee