*16*

"Y/NNNNN IM SICKKKK" Enzo screamed as he barged through my dorm room door.

"will you take care of me, madam pomfret scares me" He said this with puppy dog eyes.

He knew all my weaknesses what a bitch.

"Fine, go to my dresser and get into your drawer, you're not wearing my cloths" I said in a mom voice.

Surprisingly this is a commonly accruing thing

"THANKS MOM" Enzo said excitedly as he rushed to his drawer.

He grabbed sweat pants then even though I said no, he grabbed my hoodie obviously.

He then sat down and curled up on my bed.

He's like a three year old. "lorenzo, i'll be back okay" i said before he actually fell asleep, knowing he'll feel better after I get him a chocolate frog and hot chocolate.

WHATS WITH THIS BITCH AND CHOCOLATE...

"Okayyyy mom" Enzo's voice was muffled but still loud enough.

I left my dorm making my way down to the kitchens. I have to come down here ever weekend to see the elves.

Well i don't have to but the elves and I have taken a liking for each other.

They don't mind helping me when I need chocolate for Enzo or myself.

"Y/n is that you" a elf spoke up as I entered

"Yes it's me" I said in a cheery voice.

Walking in I noticed that i wasn't the only student in the kitchens.

Draco sat there talking with one of the elf's.

His head turned at the sound of my voice.
"y/n?" he question.

As he turned his head all I could see was the bags under his eyes. He looked entirely drained.

"Draco, are you okay?" I questioned. You could hear the concern in my voice.

"Oh yes, i'm perfectly okay" draco said adding a fake smile.

I said nothing after that just waking to his side and hugging him.

His body completely relaxed at the feeling of his little sister hugging him. He needed this.

He told me all about the stress our father was giving him. About quidditch and school.

Our father always wanted us to excel at school work and activities.

He never wanted the best for us, he wanted the best for our family name. It's fucked up really, but welcome to the Malfoy family.

Draco stayed wrapped in my arms for thirty plus minutes. He really was hurting.

I'm not sure how no one else noticed. Maybe he just can't hide things like this from his sister.

I like to believe he goes down to the kitchens when he wants to talk to someone.

With the house elves at home Draco always took a liking to them.

Not the mention out mother always taught us be kind and respectful to all creatures, even goblins.

After collecting the "necessity" to "cure" Lorenzo. Walking down the corridors I over hear teacher talking.

"Albus, it's happened, a student has been brought into the chamber of secrets" Mcgonagalls voice carried through the empty corridors.

"We have to send the students home, i'm afraid it's the end of Hogwarts" Her voice was filled with worry and sadness.

After hearing this I ran as fast as I could back to my dorm. They couldn't shut down hogwarts. I couldn't go back. I just fucking witnesses what happened to Draco when he was pressured by our father.

I entered my dorm as quickly as possible. I acted calm in-front of Enzo, I gave him his chocolate frogs and hot chocolate then ran off to the Gryffindor common room.

"HARRY, I NEED YOU TO COME OUT PLEASE" I was practically begging for him to come out.

Soon enough he heard me and came running out with Ron by his side.
"Y/n?"

"What happened, what wrong" Harry said with a concerned tone

"Please just follow me and don't question it" At this statement we all went running down the corridor towards to place I heard the teacher talking.

Thankfully they where all still there discussing what they were going to do.

Harry used his chosen one voodoo shit and convinced them he could save us because he's harry and figured it all out because of the actually smart one. *cough cough hermione*

All the teachers sent Lockheart to do it.

Harry obvious doesn't like this so he and ron went off and follow him.

I leave them to do there golden trio shit because you know it's the golden trio, i- uh well Hermione got petrified... THE GOLDEN DUO WENT OFF TO SAVE MY ASS FROM HAVING TO GO HOME.

The following day Harry was the talk to the school. How he defeated the baskilis in the chamber of secrets. which meant Draco and I wouldn't have to return to the manor.

After breakfast Harry pulled me aside.
"Y/n Thank you, i really didn't want to have to return to my muggle family" Harry added a smile and walked back over to his friends.

Hermione was finally unpetrified so the golden trio was back in business. And my task of befriending Harry was become easier and easier, holy fuck, i'm toxic. anyways

The great hall doors came bursting open, I stood up from my seat only to have Enzo come running up to be full speed.

"Y/N THANK YOU IM NOT DYING ANYMORE" Enzo yells as he hugs me tightly.

We both had huge smiles on our faces because of his stupidness.

Not to mention but he was still wearing my hoodie.

Bestie vibes only