*29*

"ms malfoy, come with me please" professor snape mumbled. quietly i got up and gave enzo a confused look, he returned the motion.

Snape led me to dumbledaddies office. "chocolate frogs" snape croaked to a- gargoyle statue? tf this bitch okay.
before i could finish my thoght the statue began to turn, revealing a stair case. Snape motioned for me to enter.

Climbing the steps to daddy's- i mean dumbledores office was strange. When i reached the top a circular room, full of portraits, i saw the man with have moon spectacles sitting peacefully at his desk. "Professor, why am i here?" i question.

"ah yes, ms malfoy. you will soon find the answer to" he smiles up at me. "oh, and please take a seat"

After i sit down it doesn't take long for three others to show up. i recognize a young girl from one of the two schools, hermione, and ron. They all take their seats, dumbledore looks up at us with a warm smile.

"Soon everything will be explained. It might not make sense. soon it will" dumbledore says with a wink.

Seconds later a warm feeling takes over and i feel myself drifting off.

•••
A sudden rush of air fulls my lungs. suddenly a relieved cedric appears next to me, well not exactly. the bitch is pulling me out of the. black. lake. what the fuck ced. "hey love" he chokes out, giving me a stupid grin

"hi ced" i reply.

quickly the crowd erupts into cheers. Ced and I climb up on to the deck where our professors are waiting. "do you understand now ms malfoy" dumbledore asks giving me his usual smile.

"no" i say bluntly as i wrap up in the blanket professor mcgonagall offered me.

Cedric horribly trys to muffle a laugh before grabbing my wrist to lead me away.

"IS SHE DEAD?" I hear a familiar voice shout

"No, i assure you she isn't dead" A calmer voice replies

"WHY THE FUCK NOT THIS BITCH IS... WELL A UH... BITCH" The voice yells back

"mr. Berkshire. " the voice says sternly

"fine i'm sorry" he says "sweetly"

"FUCK YOU IM ALIVE BITCH" I yell from the tent, which gains me a few concerned glanced from cedric and madame pomfry. Love you to ig ced.

Enzo comes running into the tent with draco trailing behind him. "Y/n we were supposed to have girl talk" he pouts

I laugh and get up to hug him. after all he's Lorenzo.

                                    •••
The second tasks hype dies down a few days later, with everyone back to attending to  our normal schedules.

A few days after the task draco and I sit on my bed doing "homework" and by that i mean draco doing our homework while i read. 

"Hey bby" enzo says walking thought my bedroom door

"hm" draco and I both reply looking up.

"y/n did you just-... reply" draco questions with a cocky edge

"i did, good job you learned how to hear words!" i say with sarcasm running though my words  

Draco and I began to bicker back and fourth over who Enzo was talking to.

Out of the corner of my eye I see Enzo pinch he bridge of his nose and sigh. "you guys are worse than the weasle twins" he laughs out

"Shut up" Draco and I snap back

"Okay, for starters I was talking to y/n, sorry love" he said winking at draco, who immediately becomes silent and flustered, not the mention extremely red.

"Okay, now cedric is waiting for you" he says with a grin. "use protection" he whispers then adds a wink. Now it's my turn to be red and flustered.

A/N
hi guys. this is long overdue. i'm so so so sorry for not publishing.  i'm trying.  really trying.  but school is a lot atm. but id like to thank you so much for 30k! bro i remember getting 1k and that was like in january. it's only been 2 months. I honestly didn't think i'd get past 30 reads.

love, char🤍