*23*

it's been been about six months, it's the happiest i've been in a long time. The four of us are practically inseparable. Slytherin wasn't being harassed for the first time in forever. Amazing, we know. Dumblorwhore introduced two new schools for a tri-wizard tournament. Kinda cool. Harry got selected for a competitor. 
DUMBLEWHORE SHUT DOWN QUIDDITCH FOR THE SEASON TOO. WHAT THE FUCK.
but that's okay i guess because i have my people.

"ENZO YOU BITCH, LET ME SLEEP" I yell
"NO" Enzo yells. Suddenly a smirk grew onto enzo's face. "Mattheo and Draco will be there" He whispers.
"Lorenzo, I hate you" i mumble as I get up.

We walk down to the boys dormitories, tonight we're in Theo's room.
"MATTHEO. WHY THE ACTUAL FUCK DOES YOUR ROOM SMELL LIKE DRACOS SHIT" I yell as i enter the room.

"HEY. Y/N SHUT THE FUCK UP" Draco yells from the bathroom
Mattheo and Lorenzo start laughing at Draco comment. Fucking bitches.

The boys begin playing a muggle game enzo brought from the states. Apparently it's called "cards against humanity" they all seem to love it, but i find it entirely stupid.

While the boys where distracted I slip away to Theo's closet and steal a hoodie. he hasn't noticed the twelve i've already taken, because imma bad bitch.

It's takes the boys a few hours to stop playing, they seemed to find that game quote on quote wizard worthy.
Draco and Enzo left soon after the games ended to do who knows what.... While I stayed behind to hangout with Theo. We haven't hung out in awhile, so this would be nice.
"Y/n Rae" Mattheo says in a dull tone
"Yes my love" I reply with a cheeky smile
"You know I saw you take my sweatshirt" He says with a smiles
"Okay, your point" I say as I walk over to his bed cuddling into the covers.
"Theooooo can we cuddle" I say sweetly
"Y/n no, i don't want to cuddle" theo trying to plead with me.

I don't say anything just blankly stare at him.
"i hate you" he says as he walks over to the bed.

I lay my head on his chest, while he reads. I heard his steady heartbeat and felt the rising and falling of his chest.
I took the book from him, i need attention
"y/n, i was reading" He says with a cocky smile
"And, no distractions i want attention" I say then look up into his eyes
"fine" he says giving up

I lay my head back down as he slowly plays with my hair. Making sure to always hold me close. perfect, this is perfect i think to myself as i slowly drift of to sleep wrapped in his arms.