ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚

y/n's P.O.V.♥︎

I woke up to soft snoring sounds coming from behind me. I carefully turned around and saw Kotaro sleeping peacefully next to me.

"Ko.. wake uppp~", I said quietly while shaking him. "Ko, wake up", I said, shaking him even harder. "KOOOO!!!", I yelled, throwing a pillow into his face.

he shot up, looking around wide-eyed. "why did you wake meeee, I was sleeping comfortably", he whined, before laying back down and grabbing onto me. "Ko, we need to get up, I'm hungry and want to make pancakes.", I said again, poking his fluffy cheek. "why don't you go take a shower, then I'll bake you some pancakes, alright?", I asked. he nodded and sat up.

He walked to the shower while I got up and threw on different clothes.

꧁♡︎♥︎♡︎꧂

the smell of freshly baked pancakes filled the room as soon as I filled the pan with the pancake mix. soon later, Kotaro came in with his hair down, something I don't see often. "you ran out of gel", he said, before happily sitting down, ready for the delicious breakfast I was making for him.

I soon gently slid the plate with pancakes and he started munching it down. I baked a few for myself before joining him. we ate together and after that, I got into the bathroom and did my morning routine.

꧁♡︎♥︎♡︎꧂

"it's so hotttt", I said. it was in the middle of summer and it was very hot outside. "wanna have a water fight and make our own ice cream?", Kotaro asked. "that's what I wanted to ask...", I pouted. "let's make the ice cream fist, then we can maybe eat them once we're finished.", he said. "HEHE YESS i'M GONNA BEAT YOUR ASS!", I said, running out the door to our shed and grabbing a bucket and a water gun.

"AYE THAT'S NOT FAIR YOU HAVE THE BETTER ONE!", Kotaro yelled when i threw him one of the guns. "you just go and fill some some water balloons", I said back, grabbing two buckets and bringing them to my friend.

"wait I have small ice cream sticks and a mold to make them back at home. I'll go get them and grab swimwear as well.", he sais, running off, jumping over the fence.

I went back inside and filled up the left over balloons. after that I got upstairs and put on some swimsuit.