ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟙 [smut]

[smut warning! also, I have no idea how weddings work so sorry-]

y/n's P.O.V.♥︎

"OH MY FUCKING GOD BITCH I BETTER BE IN THE WEDDING!", Naima yelled, bursting through the door, making me spill my coffee, and taking my hand to examine the ring.

"BITCH WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK, I WANT YOU TO BE MY MAID OF HONOR!", I yelled back at her.

"w-wait you do?", She asked with tears in her eyes.

"YOU ARE MY BEST FRIEND, OF COURSE!", I said, hugging her.

"When are we going dress shopping? I wanna be there too", She said.

"I was planning on picking you up today since you are free today", I replied.

"HOW DID YOU KNOW-".

"I'M NOT STUPID NAIMA", We both laughed.

"WELL THEN LET'S GO!!", She yelled, grabbing my hand and pulling me to my car.

we drove past our house and picked her up.

we also went to nasika- or should I say my mother in law's house and picked her up as well.

꧁♡︎♥︎♡︎꧂

I was now standing in the fitting room, trying on dresses and it feels like hours had passed.

there wasn't any dress that I liked so far and I was getting stressed.

Kotaro and I had been planning our wedding for a while now and there wasn't much time where we could go shopping anymore.

then Naima came into the fitting room with a mermaid dress.

"I hope you feel confident enough to walk down that aisle, rocking your body because oh, my, god, this is hot.", she squealed.

Kotaro had always complimented my figure. when I had gained a little bit of weight, he praised me endlessly and kissed my stomach, and on the other places where I felt insecure.

"Can you please try it on?", Naima begged me.

"Okay fine.", I said.

the woman who helped me with my dresses, putting them on me carefully, came into the changing room and put the dress on me.

"oh my god you look absolutely stunning!", She gasped.

I turned around and looked in the mirror.

"I feel so beautiful", I said, feeling shocked.

I hadn't expected to look this gorgeous in this dress but I'm so thankful to be friends with that dumb bitch Naima.

The woman held the train and we walked out of the room together.

"OH MY GOD Y/N!"

"WOW YOU LOOK STUNNING"

"YEAH BITCH, I TOLD YOU YOU LOOKED HOT"

my family and crazy friend said.

"Y/n you have to get this!", My mom said.

"do you like the dress?", Naima asked.

"Bitch I love it!", I smiled at her.

꧁♡︎♥︎♡︎꧂

"Hey baby owl, how did it go?", Kotaro asked me once I got back home.

"we got the perfect dress! I really do hope you'll like it!", I beamed.