ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟞

y/n's P.O.V.♥︎

'wow, my crush just asked me out on a date...', I thought, still not believing what just had happened.

Kotaro went home a while ago to get ready and prepare some things. at least that's what he said.

"Please wear something comfortable!", he had said, before storming out of the house. I looked through my closet and saw my favorite outfit hanging there.

I put on my outfit and decided to curl my hair.

I stood in front of my mirror and split my hair into small sections. I blasted some music and was screaming along, probably irritating my neighbors.

"Should I put on some make-up?", I asked myself. Kotaro had seen me with make-up a few times before, not often.

I usually don't wear that much make-up so I decided to just put on some mascara.

꧁♡︎♥︎♡︎꧂

I stood in front of my mirror, posing and looking at myself in the reflection.

'wow I look good', I complimented myself.

Kotaro had texted me earlier and told me he'd pick me up at around 4 in the afternoon. I looked at my clock and saw that it was 3.54 P.M. so I decided to put on my shoes and coat and to wait outside.

I soon saw the familiar car pull up in front of my house, and Kotaro coming out.

"I-...", He looked like he wanted to say something but he couldn't figure it out. "U good?", I asked, walking over to him.

"Oh, I'm feeling amazing. You look absolutely breathtaking.", He said, opening the door to the passenger seat. "now take a seat, pretty lady". he showed me one of his smiles, making me giggle.

I sat down and he carefully closed the door. I put on the seatbelt and he started to drive. I later noticed that he had his hair down.

"Oh my god ko! you have your hair down!", I said. He looked so handsome with his hair down. "I knew you liked it, so I decided to keep it down so you'll like it", He said, keeping his eyes on the road.

I smiled, thinking about the effort he already had put in, thinking about what I liked to make me happy.

꧁♡︎♥︎♡︎꧂

we drove around for a bit and soon parked near the Christmas festival.

we got out of the car and made our way to the town. when we arrived we saw that the place was decorated with many, colorful lights, that were hung all over the place.

In the center of the festival was a huge skating rink. "Can we go skate?!", I asked Kotaro excitedly. "Of course we can! Let's go!", he grabbed my hand and pulled me towards the register to get a pair of skates and tickets to the rink.

"Y/n, you do know how to skate right?", Kotaro asked me, moving smoothly around me, who was hanging onto the railing. "I- ehh ... no?", I said, laughing.

Kotaro grabbed my hands and carefully skated backward, pulling me along. "K-Ko! what out!", I said, as he almost crashed into a kid. "yeah yeah, calm down woman", he laughed.

he spun around so that he was now next to me. he softly pushed his skates forward, while wrapping an arm around my shoulder and holding my hand in the other.

"exactly, just like that! it isn't that hard right?", he sweetly smiled at me. "well it's only easy because I'm holding onto you.", I said.

"so? you're doing it! I'm proud of you!", he beamed. we both laughed out loud before going a bit faster.