𝔼𝕡𝕚𝕝𝕠𝕘𝕦𝕖

y/n's P.O.V.♥︎

"MOMMY! AUNTIE NAIMA AND UNCLE KOZUME ARE HERE! UNCLE KUROO CAME ASWELL!", Kenji screamed from the hallway, as he ran to open the door.

Naima and Kozume had a daughter, one year younger than Kenji, named Riku. they were best friends.

"KENJI!", I heard Riku's voice chirp. "HII!", Kenji said.

"Hi, bitc- I mean Y/n...", Naima said.

"You'll never learn how to greet people normally, won't you?", I laughed.

"no-pe!", She said, plopping the 'p'.

"will uncle Kuroo come here soon?", Kenji asked.

"Yeah, Uncle 'Kaashi and auntie Kaede will too!", Kotaro piped in.

"YAY!", Kenji and Riku said.

We all smiled and soon moved to the living room.

after a few minutes, Kuroo, Akaashi, and Kaede arrived as well and we had fun talking about random things.

Riku and Kenji were playing with a small train set and they were building rails all across the room.

"UNCLE KUROO, CAN YOU PLAY WITH US? YOU ARE SO SMART!", Riku yelled.

Kuroo had his familiar cocky grin plastered on his face. "Of course!", He grinned.

"Don't flatter him too much!", Kozume said.

"Why...?", Kenji said.

"Oh, no reason", Kozume smiled.

"We still need to do that reunion with our old teams...", Kaede said.

"Yeah, I forgot about that... I'll text the girls soon.", I said.

all of us talked about many things, just catching up with each other and having a good time.

Authors note♥︎

Sadly, this story now is finished.

I had loads of fun writing this and actually learned things about pregnancy and weddings-

Thank you guys for all the votes and reads! I love y'all omg.

I'm thinking about writing a Kita x reader fanfic next OR write a continuation of the Akaashi x reader story I wrote ( the whole story is written in 1 chapter, that's why it looks short-)

but I'm not here to advertise heheh.

thank you guys all!