ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟟

y/n's P.O.V.♥︎

I woke up early in the morning, getting out of bed, and quickly making myself some breakfast.

today I had the try-outs with the female team of Tokyo University.

School had started a week ago and Naima and I got asked to join the try-outs since we both played in high school.

I walked into Kotaro's room and saw him asleep, laying in some weird position, and kissed his forehead.

"nnhnngg, don't leave Y/nnn", he tiredly said, grabbing my waist and pulling me on top of the bed.

"Ko, I need to leave, Naima is waiting for me. Also, you need to wake up too, you have try-outs in about an hour as well.", I said, stroking his hair.

his eyes shot open and he let go of me. he kissed me and told me to go before I got there late.

꧁♡︎♥︎♡︎꧂

"Y/N!!!", I heard Naima yell.

I waved at her and jogged my way over.

"I brought my roommate, Kiyoko, she wants to become the manager of one of the teams!", She excitedly said.

"Hi! I'm Y/n L/n!", I smiled at the gorgeous girl in front of me. she smiled and said her name once again.

"Y/n, did you already make some friends?", Kiyoko asked me, as we started walking towards the gym.

"Yeah, Kotaro and I met the old captain from Inarizaki and the ace yesterday, Kita and Aran, they're really nice", I said.

"Oh, that's fun! we met Kuroo, Yaku, Daichi, Sugawara, and Asahi yesterday, I haven't seen Komi or Konoha yet though", Naima said.

"I haven't seen them either.", I said.

we walked towards the gym and got to know Kiyoko for a bit. she is a really sweet person!

꧁♡︎♥︎♡︎꧂

"Hi! my name is Hina, I'm the captain of the team! We're really glad that you two wanted to come for the try-outs! most likely, you guys will be accepted, since we don't have many members, but we feel like this will be a nice way of getting to know you two!", A tall girl introduced herself.

"Hi I'm Naima and this is my friend Y/n!", Naima said.

"you guys are from Fukurodani, right?", Hina asked.

"Yes, I was the Libero and captain in my third year, Naima was the official setter of the team", I smiled at her.

"Great! I'll walk with you two to the other girls so you can introduce yourselves to them too!", Hina said, wrapping her arms around us.

Kiyoko was talking to the coach of the male team and looked like she was having a nice conversation. I smiled to myself and walked with my new captain and Naima.

"ALRIGHT LISTEN UP!", Hina said, getting everyone's attention, "This is Y/n and Naima, our new Libero and Setter, be kind to them and do your best so we can learn from each other!".

"This is Aiya, the middle blocker, Chiya, our opposite, and Ena, our right side hitter.", Hina said.

We all got to talk with the other members and lost track of our time since we had fun getting to know each other.

soon the doors opened and many guys came in, including Kotaro and Kuroo, His close friend. they seem to already be fooling around.

I made eye contact with Kotaro and smiled at him. he grinned at me widely and gave me a peace sign in response.