ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟝

y/n's P.O.V.♥︎

Today was finally the day that the third-year students were graduating. Kotaro and I both had made plans to go to Tokyo University together.

all we knew is that many of the third years were going there.

I also recently got my driver's license and was now on my way to pick Kotaro up for our graduation ceremony.

I got out of my car and knocked on the door. "HEY BUBS!", He excitedly said, kissing the tip of my nose before walking towards my car.

"are you excited?", I asked him. "YES OFCOURSE! But I'm going to miss Akaashi and my other team mates though...", He pouted.

"I'll miss everyone too. But you guys are friends right? I bet you guys won't lose contact. Maybe we can go and play once we have spring break or something?", I suggested.

"HEY HEY HEY THAT'S A GREAT IDEA!", He said. I smiled at him and drove us to the school.

once we arrived, I saw Naima and Aratani there. I waved them over and we were on our way to find the third year boys from the boys team.

soon we found them as well and we got inside the building.

our pricipal gave us a big speech, telling us that he was very proud of us.

one by one we were called up front to collect our diploma.

Aratani and Naima were already called and were scanning through the important paper they were holding.

"Bokuto Kotaro!", the principal called out. He got up from his chair and went to the man who was holding his diploma.

he got a big applause and walked off the small stage.

"L/n Y/n!", I felt my heart stop once my name was called. I shakely got up and felt Kotaro squeeze my hand slightly. I smiled at him and went on the stage.

I heard my friend yell out my name, smiling and cheering me on, just like I did for them. I smiled and waved at them before taking my diploma and leaving the stage.

[A/n - sorry I have no idea how graduation stuff works-]

꧁♡︎♥︎♡︎꧂

"Let's go, the girls are waiting in the gym.", Aratani said, pulling me and a crying Naima along.

we got to our gym, seeing our second and first years practicing with each other. "wow you guys are awesome!", I beamed, seeing how good they were playing.

as soon as they looked at us, they burst into tears.

"I DON'T WANT MY SENPAIS TO LEEAAAVVEEEEE!", Izumi cried. they alle ran up to us and engulfed us in a big hug.

"you guys did so great this year and I'm very proud of you guys! I couldn't have asked for better kouhais.", I said, smiling as tears also rolled down my cheeks.

"I alredy asked Kotaro, but we can maybe play together once we have spring break? I wanna see how well our new first years are going to be! I've already seen some good players that just graduated middle school who are interested in jouning Fukurodani.", I smirked.

they all agreed and we all talked to each other for some more.

"I wish all of you good luck in future studies and upcoming matches, I have a gut feeling you guys will make it to ationals next year. Hanae, lead and take care of the team for me okay, captain?", I winked at her.