ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟠

y/n's P.O.V.♥︎

*thud*

my eyes shot open and I sat up straight in my bed.

I saw something vaguely laying on the floor next to my bed and saw it was Kotaro.

he was still softly snoring while cuddling the floor.

"Ko... wake up bubs", I said, getting out of the bed and getting up from the bed and squatting down beside him.

"hmm? why am I on the floor?", He asked with a confused expression on his face.

"Why aren't you in your own bed?", I asked him.

"well I felt lonely so I wanted to cuddle with you...", He pouted. I giggled before helping him up.

"It's still 3 in the morning, come back to bed.", I said, sitting back on the bed and opening my arms for him.

he jumped straight into my arms, nuzzling his face in my chest and hugging me tightly.

꧁♡︎♥︎♡︎꧂

"ko, the water needs to boil first, before you put the spaghetti in the pan...", I said, looking at him struggling.

"well why don't you do it if you know it so well.", He huffed.

"Okay then, go get ready for your match.", I said back.

Kotaro pouted a bit before walking to his room and changing into his jersey.

soon he came back and hugged me from behind.

"I'm sorry for being a bit rude to you baby owl, I'm really tired.", He said, hiding his face in my neck.

"It's okay bubs, I know you're tired. once we come back from your game, we can take a shower together and cuddle all night long", I smiled at him.

he kissed my cheek.

"Can you show me how to make this properly then?", He asked, pointing to the spaghetti I was holding.

"Of course baby", I smiled.

꧁♡︎♥︎♡︎꧂

our days were always like this. loads of cuddles, me helping him with cleaning and showing him how to properly do that, helping him cook.

I noticed Kotaro was EXTREMELY clingy, not that I mind but sometimes it was kinda overwhelming and I enjoy my moments of peace too.

He was really loud all the time but it was really sweet that he cared about me.

he always checked up on me, told me to drink water, and of course, if I didn't, he'd bring me a glass full and stayed next to me until I finished it.

He also was really willing to learn how to clean and cook so when I was feeling tired or stressed, he could help me out.

he got mad when I  overworked myself but took care of me after, showing me more reasons why to love him.

he told me at least once an hour how much he loved me, pecking me wherever he could just to prove to me that he actually does.

His studies were a different story though...

His grades weren't the best but he managed to barely pass.

I always help him studying and help him with his homework, which he often forgets to do.

Me on the other hand, my grades were doing very well.