ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟚

y/n's P.O.V.♥︎

I woke up from the best sleep I've ever had. I felt my head slowly going up and down as I looked around the room.

I remembered that I was laying on top of Kotaro. I smiled and snuggled deeper in the broad, soft chest that was underneath me.

I felt the two, strong arms that were securely wrapped around my small body compared to his tighten its grip and hug me.

"are you awake, Y/n", the sleepy, low voice from the boy underneath me rang in my ears. I softly nodded, still feeling very tired.

"you're lucky that we have a day off today.", he said. I looked at him with my tired eyes. "day off?", I mumbled confusedly.

"Yea! we have tests on Monday, Wednesday and Friday, and Tuesday and Thursday off, so we can prepare for the other upcoming tests, remember?", He said, rocking us both back in fourth, scratching my head and rubbing my back.

I let out a small hum and closed my eyes again. "just try to get some more rest, you need it.", Kotaro said. I once again hummed against his soft skin and started to drift off again.

Bokuto's P.O.V.♥︎

I was panicking for some reason. 'damn! why am I feeling like this now?! She does this often, It's not special!', I thought, as I mentally slapped myself. "I need to text Kubro.."

'This is no use

'This is no use..', I thought. 'wait.. how come I used a heart eye emoji while typing that? I'm such a simppp! I can't help it! she's so cute! and pretty..... and hot.... and beautiful...... GWAAAAAAHHHH I WANT HER TO BE MINE SO BADLY!!', I thought, while pulling my hair with both hands.

"Kuroo is right.. I need to tell her soon", I accidentally said out loud. "tell what to who?", she groggily said, lifting her head up to look at me. 'aw she's so cute when she looks at me like that! especially while wearing my hoodie!', I thought.

"ko, you're heating up! are you sick?", she asked concerned.

"I-I'M F-FINE REALLY!", I shrieked, as she put her hand on my head. "KO YOU HAVE A FEVER!", she said angrily. "Go and take a shower, maybe that will help?", she suggested.

I nodded, as she got off of me. I already missed her touch. she walked to her closet and I realized that she wasn't wearing any pajama pants.

my mind kept thinking about that until I felt my member poking the soft fabric of my boxers. 'did I really get a boner JUST thinking about her without pants?', I thought.

"Y/n c-can you please go outside so I can u-undress?", I stuttered out.

she looked at me weirdly before walking out the door. I got off the bed and headed to her bathroom. I started undressing and saw my member being as hard as a rock.

'I should never tell anyone about this', I mentally punished myself.

y/n's P.O.V.♥︎

I was downstairs, sitting on the couch, eating some cereal and I heard the water running from upstairs.

'he sure was acting weird...', I thought.

soon the water had stopped and Kotaro came downstairs, wearing some of his sweatpants and a hoodie.

"U good?", I asked, just to make sure. "yea of course!", he smiled. I smiled back and told him he could get some cereal or make something else if he wanted to.