ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟠

y/n's P.O.V.♥︎

"WHY DON'T WE GO ROLLERSKATING?!", Kotaro beamed. we were on a call with both the female and male volleyball team. we were all bored and had nothing to do for a couple of days.

"why don't we have our own little training camp? we can all bring snacks and just sleep in one of the gyms and go out and do fun stuff.", I suggested. "GWAAAAAAHH EVEN BETTER!", Kotaro said.

"but wouldn't it be an ordinary sleepover then?", Akaashi asked. "well.. YEAH, BUT IT'S FUN!", I said, still hoping everyone would wanna join.

"HELL YEAH I'M IN!", Naima yelled excitedly. I grinned, as other teammates joined as well.

"but what are we going to do about breakfast and dinner and everything?", Aratani asked. "hmmm Mac Donalds is always an option?", Kotaro said.

we all planned to have a one-night sleepover in the guys' gym.

Kotaro and I started packing our bags and had a small running contest, to see who was going to get there first.

panting, we both arrived, Kotaro did faster than me. "not fair!", I huffed.

"oh, look, we're still the first ones here!", he said, "we better claim the best spots to put our futons!".

Soon our teammates came in and chose their place to sleep. Kotaro and I of course chose a spot right next to each other.

"so what are we going to do now?", Konoha asked. "well, I think maybe going roller skating today would be nice, and tomorrow we can go to an arcade or something?", I suggested.

they all suggested and we made our way to the roller skating rink.

꧁♡︎♥︎♡︎꧂

once we arrived at the indoor skate rink, we all got to the register to pay and receive our skates. we put them on and went on the empty rink.

we were very lucky that there weren't many people, we had the whole rink to ourselves.

"let's see if you can still skate", Kotaro teasingly said, pushing me forward. "wait Y/n can't skate?", Izumi asked. "well I taught her how to do it.", he said proudly.

He went behind me and gave me a hard push, making me roll across the rink. I managed to keep balance and stay on my feet. I saw Kotaro laughing at me.

I carefully made my way over to Kotaro to slap his back for pushing me.

"WHAT WAS THAT FORRRR", He whined. "For pushing me.", I huffed but we laughed soon after.

"anyway, let's go and skate!", he said, now gently nudging me, slowly making me roll forward.

I skated for a bit, still needing to get confidence on the skates, with Kotaro by my side.

I saw in the corner of my eye that he had one arm slightly extended towards me, ready to catch me when I fell.

'hmm I wonder if he'll be able to catch me', I thought as I got ready to let myself fall.

I pretended to stumble but I didn't get the chance to hit the ground. I immediately felt two strong arms wrap temselves aroun my waist as soon as I started my act.

"you gotta be more careful now, baby owl~", he seductively whispered in my ear, making me flush red. "okay daddy owl~", I whispered back, matching his energy.

I felt his body freeze at that moment. I skated away from him, sticking out my tongue and making my way to Naima, who was clinging on to the railing as her life depended on it.