ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛𝟚

y/n's P.O.V.♥︎

it was early in the morning, around 6.

I had just woken up with Kotaro next to me, holding onto my arm as he was softly snoring. I gave him a soft kiss on his nose before sitting up, craving some food.

once I sat up straight, I suddenly started to feel a bit nauseous. I felt like I was about to throw up any second so I jumped up and ran to the bathroom, falling to my knees in front of the toilet.

I felt my hair gently being held out of my face and a warm hand rubbing my back.

"Are you okay, baby owl?", the low and tired voice of my loving husband asked.

"Yeah, I'm just feeling a bit sick", I said, getting up after I threw up.

"do you want some water?", Kotaro asked.

he placed the back of his hand on my forehead. "you don't seem to have a fever or something, are you sure you're feeling alright?"

I nodded.

"Here, come downstairs, I'll get you some water.", He said, grabbing my hand and taking me downstairs.

he sat me down on the counter next to the sink in the kitchen and grabbed me a glass, filled it with some cold water, and handed it to me.

"I have been noticing that your body is slightly changing a bit. do you have a new work-out?", He asked me.

"no, what do you mean?", I asked confused.

"well, I'm not trying to be rude of course but your chest has been getting a bit larger. I mean, I'm not complaining of course, but I thought you noticed it too.", he innocently confessed.

I looked down and indeed noticed it too now that he mentioned it.

"I must be just gaining some weight", I said.

"that's okay baby", He immediately said, hugging me tightly. I giggled and nuzzled my head in his chest.

"it's still early, let's go back to bed for a bit", I said, pushing him with me up the stairs.

we laid back down and cuddled, but I wasn't able to fall back asleep.

'am I getting fat?

I mean I have been eating healthy so...

Am I pregnant?', I froze at the thought.

what would Kotaro think? Is he ready to be a dad? will he leave me? will we get a divorce? how will we do this with our jobs?!

I started to panic and just clung to Kotaro even more.

'I should get a pregnancy test later when he is away with his team', I thought.

꧁♡︎♥︎♡︎꧂

Kotaro had just left to go to his practice and I was getting ready to go to the store to buy a pregnancy test.

I couldn't help but keep panicking about what Kotaro would think about having a baby.

we hadn't talked about having children yet, so that made me even more nervous.

When I finished getting ready, I hopped into the car and drove off to the closest store.

I looked around the different aisles the store had and soon found what I was looking for.

I went to the register, with three different kinds of tests and laid them on the counter.

the woman behind the register gave me a sweet smile and told me the price I needed to pay.