ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟡

y/n's P.O.V.♥︎

we were walking back to the gym and it was already dark outside. I looked at my phone and it said 11 P.M.

we were all very tired from the fun things we did today so when we entered the gym, we talked with each other for like an hour before putting on our pajamas and getting ready for bed.

"soooo~", Naima started while we were brushing our teeth," when are you confessing to Bokuto?", she asked whiles smirking.

"I don't knowwww", I pouted. "I don't want to ruin our friendship!", I said.

"but if you wait longer, then maybe some girl might take him from you, or he won't confess at all because he's waiting for you to do the first move", She said.

"Yeah I know but I'm scared.", I said.

"That's understandable. okay, I have a plan. Why don't you confess to him the day after tomorrow? then it's new years and it would be so romantic to kiss underneath the fireworks!", She said, fangirling about the idea.

I chuckled. "maybe I will..", I said. putting away my toothbrush and spitting out the paste.

꧁♡︎♥︎♡︎꧂

after we finished, we walked back to the court and already saw everyone laying underneath the covers, scrolling through their phones, or talking with one another.

"I'll turn off the lights", Naima said.

I went to my futon that was to my surprise pushed against Kotaro's for some reason but I didn't mind. I got underneath the covers and went on my phone for a bit.

soon I felt two, strong but familiar arms place themselves around me and a head with extremely soft hair laying against my head.

"well hello there~", I said. he didn't respond.

when I looked at him, I saw him already passed out.

I chuckled before quietly putting my phone away and cuddling up against him.

He snuggled his head in the crook of my neck and holding me tightly.

soon I fell asleep as well.

꧁♡︎♥︎♡︎꧂

* click *

"KONOHA YOU IDIOT TURN OFF THE SOUND OF YOUR PHONE!", I heard someone whisper yell.

"GEEZ SORRY", I heard, apparently Konoha, say back.

I pretended to be asleep and ask for the pictures later. "You guys, be quiet, she's still asleep! let me have this moment", I heard Kotaro say.

"Okay okay fine, we'll be quiet. Now go have fun with your lover, we're going to get breakfast and head over to the arcade already, you guys are taking way too long", I heard Komi say.

"w-were not lovers", I heard Kotaro pout. "not YET you mean", Said Naima.

'Naima, I will kill you later', I thought.

I soon heard the gym doors close and Kotaro cuddled back up against me.

he somehow managed to lay with his head on top of mine, with me pressed up against his chest.

"I hope you're still asleep, if not and you're hearing this, then so be it, but I wanted to get this off my chest for a while now. I like you, Y/n, but more than just my best friend. we already have spent most of our lives together already, and I really wouldn't mind spending eternity with you. You mean the absolute world to me. you are so beautiful that it takes my breath away. I can't even explain how much I love you and how much you mean to me, I hope that already says enough though. if you weren't awake, then I'll confess to you very soon.", he softly said.