ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟚𝟜 [smut]

[smut warning!]

y/n's P.O.V.♥︎

"hey ko- are you okay?", I opened the door for my boyfriend who looked kind of frustrated and upset? I couldn't figure out what it was so I decided to ask about it later.

we both plopped down on the couch and he let his head drop backward.

"are you alright?", I asked him again. "Yeah- well no- ARGH I DON'T KNOW!", He said, groaning. "do you mind telling me what's wrong?", I asked him.

"do you promise to not look at me weirdly?", He asked. I grabbed his pinky and wrapped mine around it. "promise", I smiled.

"okay well, you posted this new picture on Instagram and you just looked so good in it! the way the dress fit perfectly around that beautiful [insert body type] body of yours was just unbelievable. so I might've gotten a boner.. BUT I didn't want to bother you, because, well... We've never done something like that and I really want to but I didn't know if you were ready and I just got so hard that I just had to do something. but you know for some reason I forgot how to touch myself and I'm really frustrated because-", He said, getting bright red.

"Oh? Is my owl getting shy?", I asked in a teasing tone. "Baby owl please! can you please help me out?", He begged.

I got a bit closer to him and let myself fall on my knees from the couch right in between his legs.

I took off my shirt and put my hair out of the way. I slowly pulled his grey sweatpants down, only now realizing that he was so hard.

he took off his shirt and threw it somewhere in the room. I looked at his underwear to see a huge bulge there.

"Please y/n!", He begged. I took off his boxers and his tip was already bright red. his cock was to my surprise even bigger than I had secretly imagined.

I leaned closer to his manhood and took him in my hand, bringing him closer to my mouth.

"Your wish is my command, master", I said, taking him in my mouth and pushing myself all the way down.

He let out a loud moan, grabbing my hair and sliding my head up and down, throwing his head back.

"yes yes! baby owl that's it", He praised, making me wet.

I quickened my pace, taking him in even deeper.

"I-I'M GONA C-CUM BAB-Y!", He moaned, pushing my head down once and releasing in me.

I let him catch his breath, before standing up myself.

"Why not pleasure me while we're at it, hm?", I smirked.

He placed me down on his lap kissing me passionately, moving down my neck down to my collarbone. He placed his hands on the clip of my bra, looking at me to make sure I was okay with it. I made eye contact, letting him know it was okay and he threw my bra on the floor.

He took a quick look at me before blushing and starting to suck on one of my breasts, playing with the other one in the meantime.

He gently placed me down on the couch so he was on top of me, as he gently took off my pants, again asking for permission.

I smiled at how care/respectful he was towards him.

he looked down at my body, once I laid underneath him with only my panties on.

"God, you're so beautiful baby, I'm so lucky", He complimented me, as he placed kisses down my body to my womanhood.

He kissed the fabric of the panties gently as he once again looked up to me for permission.

When I said he could, he removed my panties and kissed my clit, making me moan loudly.

"wow you're so wet already", He teased making me blush, "and sensitive apparently".

"s-shut up!", I said.

He slowly started to suck on my clit as he soon placed a finger on my entrance. He looked up, seeing me a moaning mess before gently entering me with his finger as he continued to suck me off.

"K-KO!", I moaned, letting him know I was already close. "It's okay, just cum baby", He said.

I soon came and I twitched the touch of his tongue on my sensitive spot.

"I'm so proud of you baby owl.", He softly whispered in my ear. He kept his head there as he placed his tip on my entrance.

"Are you okay with this?", He asked. "Y-yes", I said.

he slowly entered me, letting me adjust to his big size inside me. Tears of pleasure already rolled down my cheeks. "m-move", I stuttered out.

He slowly started to move his hips, letting out soft moans as well.

"I love you baby", He said, already out of breath.

I dug my nails in his back and pulled him closer. he softly chuckled in a deep voice, making me go crazy.

He soon started to speed up as his moves started to get more irregular and his grunts louder.

"Baby I'm getting close!", I yelped. "Me too baby- AH, Me too!", He moaned, "Let's cum together", he said.

soon we both reached our climax, moaning loudly before he dropped himself on top of me.

"I love you so much, baby... I'm so so so proud of you, you can't even imagine", He said. I nuzzled myself into his neck, making him giggle.

"Why don't we go and take a bath together? So we can relax a bit?", He suggested. I nodded and he carefully picked me up. we walked on the stairs and got into the bathroom.

I turned on the water and let the tub fill itself. Kotaro left and soon came back with two of his sweats and hoodies.

"..can we use a bath bomb?", He cutely asked. I giggled at him and told him to choose one.

He dropped the bomb inside the water and fizzles were heard and pretty colors were seen.

we carefully got inside the tub and he brought me close to his body.

I placed my head in his chest and he softly hummed to a song. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the moment.

He kept whispering sweet nothings to me while pecking me everywhere, as he also praised me.

after our relaxing bath, we put on his clothes and decided to order some pizza and enjoy each other's comapny.