ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟛

y/n's P.O.V.♥︎

I woke up in the middle of the night, to someone rummaging in the cabinets of the kitchen. I was home alone since my parents were out of town for a business trip.

'Oh hell no, I'm not going to die tonight, I still need Levi to peg me', I thought as I got up and grabbed a baseball bat that just laid in the corner of the room and a plastic knife that I still had to throw away.

I walked down the stairs of the silent house. only the sound of the fridge opening was heard, together with some footsteps. I turned my head silently around the corner and saw a man, dressed in black and white strands of hair, poke out from behind the fridge door.

I threw the plastic fork towards the fridge so it made some sound and I could duck behind the kitchen island.

the thief turned around and I quietly snuck behind the island. and calmed myself down, making a plan to attack the intruder.

'okay if I just jump on their back, push them down, and hit them with my bat, then I'll be good I think.'

I let out one last breath before quietly squatting down. I Jumped up, only to duck down after making a loud 'BANG' noise. 'OMGOMGOMG OW WHY THE FUCK DO I HAVE TO HIT MY HEAD WHEN I'M ABOUT TO DIE?! I'M SUCH AN IDIOT! BAKA, Y/N BAKA!!'

"Is somebody there?", I heard a familiar voice say. 'Kotaro? what the hell is he doing here?'

I carefully peeked around the corner and saw him shrug. 'perfect time to scare hi- WAIT IS HE STEALING MY ICE CREAM?!', I thought.

I moved my head away from the island, carefully stood up, and tip-toed over to him after I'd put the bat down.

"BOO!", I yelled, running toward Kotaro and jumping on top of him. we both fell and I landed on top of his chest. 'hmm this might make a good mattress', I thought.

"Y/N YOU SCARED ME!", Kotaro shrieked out. "HEHEEHHEEH I GOT YOUUUUU!!" "NOT FUNNY Y/N!", he replied irritated. "well you scared me, thinking there was an intruder when there actually was you stealing my ice cream! I hit my head on the counter before you asked if somebody was there..", I faked my pout, knowing it was one of his weaknesses.

"ahw where did you hit your head?", he said with an extremely guilty look on his face. I pointed to the spot where I hit it and he took a look at it. He didn't seem to find anything but placed a small kiss on the top of it to try to make me feel better.

"you wanted ice cream?", I asked, getting up from the cold floor. he happily nodded and handed him one that we made ourselves.

"How did you even get in?!", I asked him, kind of creeped out, since I didn't let him in. "through the door like a normal person.", he replied, licking his ice cream. "but how-", I tried to peak but he interrupted me. "you need to start locking your doors, maybe a real thief might come in and kidnap you", he said. 'but I locked my door...'

"anyways- you really need to stop sneaking out, you need sleep.", I scolded him. "but, that's why I came here! your bed is so comfy!", he beamed. "I think you should move in here", I sarcastically said. his eyes lit up with excitement while his head shot up. "REALLY?!", "NONONO I WAS KIDDING EVEN THOUGH I WOULD LOVE TO.", I SAID BACK.

"MAYBE IN COLLEGE?! I MEAN WE'RE GOING TO BE THIRD YEARS AFTER THIS VACATION SO ANOTHER YEAR AND THEN WE CAN BE ROOMIESSSSS!", he beamed. "OH WE BETTER BE ROOMMATES".

Kotaro ended up crashing at my place, next to me in my oh- so comfortable bed.

꧁♡︎♥︎♡︎꧂