ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝟙𝟝

y/n's P.O.V.♥︎

it had been a few months since my injury and I'm able to play volleyball again. Kotaro and I haven't had much contact with each other, since he has practice and he's being tutored by someone.

His English grades were too low and the teachers didn't let me tutor him. One of the English teachers had decided that she would tutor him, so I could focus on my own work as well.

I was hanging up Christmas lights and putting up the tree while listening to Christmas songs.

I was about to put the star on top of the tree when suddenly I felt two arms hug my legs tightly and a face being stuffed in my legs, right under my butt.

I turned around and saw Kotaro looking up at me with stars in his eyes. "Merry Christmas, Y/n!", he said, smiling happily. "Merry Christmas, Ko! want to help me put the star on the tree? I can't reach it", I said.

Kotaro climbed up the step and stood next to me, holding onto me, and putting the star on top.

"Thanks, Ko!", I smiled, hugging him while inhaling his scent. "No problem, baby owl", he said against my hair. I giggled in his chest, still finding the nickname adorable.

"OH WAIT I ALMOST FORGOT!", He suddenly said, pulling me down the small chair I was standing on. "I have a gift for you!", He beamed. 'shit I still don't have a gift for him', I thought.

"look, I know Christmas is still a week away, but I just couldn't wait anymore to give it to you! I hope you like it, I saved some money for it, it was kinda expensive...", He said, scratching the back of his neck.

"Ko, you shouldn't buy expensive things for me! you can save it up and buy your own car, instead of only using your moms'", I said, feeling guilty.

"Open it up, I can't trade it anymore, nor can I get my money back", He said.

I slowly opened up the gift and saw a small, black box with a pretty, light [favorite/color] ribbon wrapped around it.

I untied the ribbon and opened the box. It was a necklace with a medallion hanging on it. it was silver. I looked at Kotaro, who sweetly smiled at me. "c'mon! open the medallion!", he almost jumped around.

I carefully grabbed the necklace and opened it up. It was a small picture of Kotaro and me when we were kids, and on the other side a picture we recently took together.

I felt my eyes filling up with tears as my sight got blurry. "wait... Do you not like it?", Kotaro asked pouting and a scared look plastered on his face.

"no, Ko, I absolutely love it!", I said, as he gave me a tight hug. "I'm glad you like it", he said, cupping my face and wiping away the tears.

he placed a small kiss on the tip of my nose and looked me in the eyes. "do you want me to put it on?", he asked. "Of course! I'm never taking this off again", I said, smiling at him.

he turned me around and put the necklace around my neck. he gave me another hug from behind, placing his head on my shoulder and leaning his head against mine.

"Sorry I wasn't there much lately", He said. "No, it's okay, Ko. I understand!", I smiled, leaning my head against his as well.

"I'll give you your gift later, I haven't found something perfect yet!", I said, taking my head off of his, looking him in the eye. "No need, Baby owl, a Christmas with you is already enough for me", he said.

"since when did you become so romantic ehh?", I teased him. "I've always been!", he pouted. I poked his cheek and laughed at his adorableness.

"... you've never even seen the romantic side of me...", he softly said. "Oh, so you're even more romantic than this?", I asked. "of course I am", he said.

"yea suree~", I teased him. "Alright, if you don't believe me, then let me take you on a date tonight! you and me, going to the Christmas festival later in the afternoon, getting dinner at a restaurant, going ice skating, and after that just drive around and drink hot cocoa while looking at pretty Christmas lights!", He huffed.

"Okay, I'll let you take me on a date then", I smiled at him.

Bokuto's P.O.V.♥︎

I immediately texted Kuroo about what going to happen.

I'm so excited!

I'm so excited!