Accident

This is Atsumu's P.OV of Accident.

Atsuma's P.O.V
I sighed as I opened my messages from everyone, there were over 100 messages from the team and Omi Omi.Osamu walked into my room and hugged me."Y'know the team and Sakusa are probably gonna come over right?"He asked as I noded."I didn't want to tell them this way."I spoke quietly as tears slowly prickled down my cheeks as Osamu wiped them."I know."He replied calmly as he gently caressed my hair.After a few minutes the doorbell rang as I rolled over and Osamu went to answer it.Two sets of footsteps made their way up the steps as I groaned, I didn't really want to talk."Atsumu."A voice rang out from behind me as I rolled over to face the door, there stood my brother and Suna."Hey Suna."I stated as he rushed over to me and jumped on me finally letting his tears fall as he burried his face in my shirt."I-im sorry."He quietly spoke as he looked up at me."It's ok."I replied as I slowly rubbed his back making him calm down a bit."Why didn't you tell us?"He asked as Osamu sat on the bed on my left."I didn't know if you would listen to me."I whispered quietly as he shook his head."We would've.We never meant to hurt you."He whispered as he climbed into Osamu's lap.After a few minutes he fell asleep leaving me with Osamu."I think the teams gonna apologize tomorrow at pratice."Osamu stated as I noded.The front door was swung open and two sets of footsteps ran up the stairs, Kita and Aran bursted through my bedroom door."Atsumu!Are you ok!?"He worried asked as he ran up to me pulling me into his embrace."I'm fine and also quite down."I stated as I pointed to Suna as he sighed and noded."Hey Atsumu."Aran greeted as I smiled."Hey."I greeted back as he sat next to Kita on the bed when Kita let me go."Did you check Sakusa's messages?"Kita asked as I shook my head."You should, he's spamming everyone asking if your ok."Kita commented as I checked my phone.I didn't only have 145 messages but 101 missed calls and 91 missed facetimes from him.I left the room and went to the living room to call him back."Atsumu!"Omi Omi yelled as soon as the line connected."Hey Omi."I responsed as he let out a well held off sigh."Are you okay?"He asked once he calmed down a bit.I chuckled at his caring voice."I'm fine Omi."I stated as he fell silent for a minute."Why didn't you tell me I was pushing you away?"He asked as you could see the sadness in his voice."I didn't want to push you."I replied quietly as I hears footsteps come down the stairs."Atsumu, your not gonna push me.If you miss me facetime me your more important than any work I do.I know I can be very pushy and I'm sorry.I'm just not use to having someone so close to me that I trust, I know it's not an excuse and I don't want it to be one.I'm sorry 'Tsumu."He piled as smiled."It's fine Omi.I know it's hard because of you germaphobia."I replied as Osamu entered my vision, he was making food in the kitchen."Can we facetime tonight?"I asked as he agreed."Of course we can."He said as Osuma set the table for food."Omi I got to go.Osuma made food."I exclaimed as he laughed."Ok bye 'Tsumu."He replied as I replied with "Bye Omi Omi!".I sat down on a chair waiting for food as Osamu put food on the plates."Don't eat any yet, it's hot and we need to get the other 3."He stated as I pouted.He yelled for everyone to come down and eat.Everone came down the stairs as I started eating, it was good too.Osamu rolled his eyes then started to eat when everyone was seated."Slow down Atsumu."Kita exclaimed as I scarfed down half of my plate."Do you feed him?"Suna asked as I laughed."I do, and so does our mom."Osamu replied as he laughed at me after I went for seconds.

"Atsumu, do you want to watch a movie?"Suna asked as I sat down on the couch.There was 2 hours keft before I had a facetime with Omi so I could spare some time.I noded as Osamu gave me a bowl of popcorn and handed one to Suna that they shared.Kita and Aran left a hour ago because it was getting dark and Kita had homework to do.My phone beeped before I picked it up.

Oikawa
How was your emotional lecture?

Good.How about you?

Oikawa
I'm covered in teammates and Iwa has to sleep on the recliner.

Lol.Where's Tendou?

Oikawa
Probably asleep because Ushijima  majes him sleep early when he's there.

True.

Oikawa
Well goodnight!

Goodnight!

I put my phone down as the movie started.Really a sad movie, do they want me to cry?I pulled the blanket over me before I watched the emotional movie.By the end I was sobbing because her true love died of cancer.Suna and Osamu were expressionless, damn emotionless people."You guys are emotionless."I stated as I wiped my nose with a tissue box Osamu gave me."We know."Suna replied as Osamu."Goodnight.I'm gonna go facetime Omi now."I stated as I walked up the stairs excited to finally talk with my lover.

I hope you enjoyed!Have a good day!