Makeover

People always say everything can be fixed, but really somethings are not meant to be fixed.Instead those things are formed into new pieces for a happier time

"Hey Oikawa, ready to go?"Suga asked as I followed him through the crowded mall.We were headed to Hot Topic because Atsumu is obsessed with it."I don't understand how can you be so obsessed with Hot Topic."I said as Atsumu pouted."Hey!You are the same way with the cat cafe in here!"He said making Suga laugh."Touché"I said as we both laughed along with Suga."Can we go the cafe after we are done?"I asked as we lost Atsumu in Hot Topic."Sure but we better find Atsumu."Suga said as I noded and we walked to where Atsumu always is, the skirt section.I don't understand how this man can have more skirts than pants."Always looking for a new skirt."Suga said as I shook my head laughing at Atsumu's pouty face he displayed."Oh shut up!At least I don't go throw almost a whole bottle of lube during sex!"Atsumu almost shouted as Suga turned bright red.They were very lucky, Iwa barely lets me come over."Oikawa you have to try this one on."Atsumu said as he pulled out a black leather skirt with zip-up pockets."Fine."I said as Atsumu pulled out a purple crop top and fishnets.I didn't agree to those but there was not point in fighting.I sighed then changed in the changing room."How do I look?"I asked as they both gasped when I stepped out."You look fabulous!"Atsumu squealed."I'm definitely buying you that."Suga said as I went to chang to what I originally wore.They weren't wrong though, I looked hot.I turned my head to Atsumu and Suga whispering to each other.I raised a eyebrow as they said "We're getting you more clothes!"They both shouted it pretty loud."Fine but let's go to the cafe first."I said as they agreed.On our way to the cafe Suga wanted to stop at that store so I waited outside as they both went in.I looked at the cafe next to us to see Iwa sitting down with a girl.I didn't think anything of it until he leaned over the table to kiss her on the lips.I quickly took a picture and let a few tears slip."What's wrong?"Atsumu asked as I showed him a picture I took of them."Why are you crying?"Suga asked as I showed him the picture I took."Let me at him!"Suga shouted as I whispered something in his ear then did the same for Atsumu.I quickly wiped my tears."Then Let's go!"Suga said as he dragged me to a salon."Hello what can I do for you?"The lady at the front desk asked."All three of us would like a makeover please!"Atsuma said as the woman noded and Atsuma gave her the money.We were separated with different stylists."So what brings you in here?"The stylists I had asked."A makeover."I said as I looked the stylist up and down.Damn was he hot.He had a tongue piercing and yellow hair with a undercut that looked so much better than Atsumu's."Any reason why?"He asked as I was snapped back into reality."Found out my boyfriend was cheating on me.He doesn't know I know yet so I'm getting revenge. "I said as the guy started my hair."He's very stupid to cheat on a beautiful boy like you then."He said as I blushed a bit."He is very stupid."I said as I looked at Suga.He was getting his hair curled."I'm Terushima."he said as I focused back on myself.He cut my hair a bit, added lighter brown highlights and curled it.I loved it and he isn't even done."I'm Oikawa."I said as he smiled."Pretty name for a pretty guy."He said as I turned more red but laughed.

A hour later

"Done."He said as I looked at myself in the mirror.I only came here for my hair but he also did my makeup.I looked so fabulous."I look great.Thank you."I said as I tipped.I slipped a paper with my number in between the bills."Your welcome!Good luck!"He said as all three of us walked out.They finished first but waited for me texting their boyfriends."So we not gonna talk about you and the tounge piercing dude flirting?"Atsumu asked as he smirked."You seem to hit it off pretty well."Suga said."We did hit it off well.I may or not have slipped him my number.He is hot."I said as they both smiled."That's my sis!"Atsumu shouted drawing attention to us."Opps"He mumbled as Suga and I laughed.

At Oikawa's house

"Hurry up and change!"Atsumu yelled as he pushed me torward the bathroom door.I got into the bathroom and changed I into the outfit Suga bought for me.I looked hot."Here some accessories."Suga said as he handed me a black chocker, a purple hoodie to tie around my waist, a bracelet and earings since I have my ears and nose pierced."You look so badass!"Atsumu shouted as he took many pictures of me."Now time for both of you to change."I said as they took a bag of clothes and went to different rooms to change.I convinced them to do the same as me they had a different reason to do so."You look great but let me do your makeup."I said as they sat down infront of the mirror I had.I added things to my makeup too.I didn't want to seem rude to Terushima
if I declined him doing my makeup since I'm a makeup artist so I just let him do it.They both had outfits similar to mine."Now since we have everything go change back into our normal outfits but bring these and your heals."Suga said as I finished their makeup."We changed into our normal outfits then packed the clothes in a bag."Now lets go to the karaoke bar.Everyone met at the karaoke bar every friday after 2 weeks to hang out.That is were this plan is gonna be placed."Hold on I'm gonna text Terushima to come."I said as I saw Atsumu smirk.I was gonna do some damage before that though.