Snaps 3

Oikawa's P.O.V
I woke up early to get my things together.I quickly got dressed and rushed to the kitchen to eat.I made a bowl of ceral and devoured it.I left a note saying I left already then started walking to the bus stop after getting my stuff.Being completely honest I was not ready to see Iwa yet.I don't think I can face him.

I quietly walked throught the front door of my house.The house looked like it was before I left which worried me.I quickly made my way up the stairs to my bedroom.Should I knock or not.I just opened the door.I scanned my room, my closet was open and missing a couple sweatshirts, there was full bottles of water on my desk next to uneaten food, and there was Iwa, in the middle of my bed hugging my stuffed alien plushie.I set my bag down on my desk then decided to make food for Iwa.I went downstairs to make rice and salmon.I took a plate of the food and brought it up to my room.Iwa was awake when I got in there but he didn't notice me yet so I put the food on my nightstand."Go away Mattsun.I don't want anything."I heard Iwa grumble."That's not nice Iwa.You need to eat."I said as Iwa lifted his head quickly to look at me.He jumped out of bed and flung himself onto me."Oikawa!"He yelled as he wrapped his legs around my waist and arms around my neck.He started crying loudly.I made sure he wasn't gonna fall, he's lucky I can hold him."I'm sorry!I didn't mean to go that far.Your not the reason your parents died.You did nothing wrong.I'm sorry for bullying you.I didn't mean anything I said.You mean the world to me.Please don't leave me.I'm sorry!"He yelled through cries.His crying had increased.I started playing with his hair to calm him down."I forgive you, ok?I know you didn't mean it.Please stop apologizing."I said as he held onto me tighter."Now please eat.Then go take a shower you stink."I said as I laughed a bit making him smile."Fine but your taking a shower with me."He said as he got off me to eat.Then he took a water bottle off the desk to drink."Are you wearing my sweatshirt?"I asked teasingly."Shut up.It smelled like you."He mumbled as he took a new pair of clothes and headed to the bathroom as I copied him.The water was hot but it felt so nice.I started humming as Iwa massaged shampoo into my hair.I washed the shampoo off then put conditioner in.I helped Iwa wash his hair a bit but he waved my hands away.I giggled a bit as he started tickling my sides.He stopped after a few minutes then we finshed up.I got out first so I decided to wash the pile of dirty sweatshirts that were on my floor.Iwa wore most of them so they needed to be cleaned.I cleaned up my room a bit, I threw the uneaten food away, put the full water bottles in the fridge, threw away any trash, the I renade the bed.My poor alien stuffie was a bit wet so I decided to wash him too.I came back to see my bed messed up again with Iwa in it.Stupid Iwa took my clean sweatshirt and wore it.I layed down into the space next to him.He instantly curled into my chest and held me like I was he lifeline.I started humming him to sleep but the last line of the song I sung."But I, can't help falling in love with you."I sung very softly as sleep took over Iwa.It's good he is getting sleep.I was interrupted by a notification coming from my phone.

Mattsun
The teams gonna stop by later to apologize.

Ok but don't come for another hour or so.Iwa's sleeping.

Ok.How is Iwaizumi anyway.

He's fine.He ate, drank, had a shower, and now he is sleeping.

Good.

Well see you later I'm going to sleep.

Bye.

I turned off my phone so we wouldn't  be disturbed.Then I let sleep take me over.

I was making lunch before everyone came here but a knock was heard from the door."I'll get it!"Iwa yelled as he went to the door.I was making bentos.A little bit of cooking but nothing I can't do.I'll admit it was a bit of work.I put the bentos infront if a chair.Luckly my table could fit everyone.The team was walking in the dinning room as I finished.When I entered with cups and different drinks I was tackled down.Luckly I put drinks and cups on the table before they did tackle me.All at once they shouted "We're sorry!".A few of them got off of me but others stayed put."I forgive you.Now get off me and eat."I said as they hurriedly scrambled to a seat.A few said thanks but some had their cheeks stuffed with food."A bunch of kids."Iwa said as he wrapped his arms around me from behind.I noded as an answer then walked away to sit down and eat."I think they like your fiid more than you."Iwa said as I laughed."No we like Oikawa as much as his food.We just like you less than them."Yahaba said as Iwa gave him a piercing glare."Not my fault they like me better."I said with a hint of sas mixed in."You act like their mother.Of course they like you."Iwa said.He voice was laced with jealousy.I noded then finished eating."Oikawa can you help us with homework?"Kindaichi asked as I washed everyone's dish."Sure grab your homework and head to the living room."I said as they ran off to find their bags.I heard Iwa snort behind me as I finished doing the dishes.I simply ignored him and went to the living room.Their homework was easy so we got through it quickly."Let's play volleyball"Yahaba said as everyone else agreed.I had my own net and ball so we were fine.Let's see who wins.