One way to make money

Oikawa's P.O.V
"I'm brokeee."Hinata complained as I noded."Same, Enno's company got busted so he isn't making money."Tanaka added as Tendou raised his eyebrow."What did he work as, a drug dealer?"Tendou asked sarcastically."He did."Tanaka replied as Tendou choked on his spit."We need to list ways to get money quick."Suga stated as he took out a piece of paper and pencil."We could get jobs."Akaashi suggested as Suga wrote that down."Good but regular jobs are not fast enough."He stated as Noya face lit up."We could strip!"He yelled as everyone noded."For once you've got a good idea."Atsumu stated as Noya looked offended."Hey I have a buddy who owns a strip club, I could get us all spots."I suggested as they noded."Ok who's stripping?"Suga asked as I raised my hand, Noya raised his hand, Atsumu held his hand up, Tanaka waved his hand in the air, Akaashi raised his hand, Tendou waved his hand, Yamaguchi raised his hand, Hinata put his hand up and Suna raised his hand."Kenma your not stripping?"Hinata asked as Kenma shook his head."I have Kuroo to give me money, plus I'm a twitch thot sooo."He stated as we laughed."Welp I'll call my buddy later and tell him that 10 people want to strip."I stated as they noded."No one tells the tops about this understand?"Tanaka asked as we all noded."I need a functioning body thank you."I said as some agreed."If they find out we're dead."Yamauchi stated as we noded."Yes we will be."Hinata commented.

"I got us places as strippers!"I yelled excitedly as the bottoms burst out cheering."Now one problem some of us don't know how to strip."Suga said as his eyes landed on Tanaka, Hinata, and Yamaguchi."Ok who doesn't know how to strip, raise your hand."I asked as everyone but Suga and I raised their hand."Ok, follow me."I stated as we walked into the basement and I pulled a book from the bookcase and it moved to reveal a room that had multiple poles that were attached to the ceiling and floor."Why do you have this?"Akaashi asked."My mom was a stripper and she taught me and Suga."I stated as Suga noded.We all filed into the room and I pressed a button on the wall and the bookcase moved back."Now you learn.Suga will help half of you, I will help the other half."I stated as thya noded.Oh boy was this chaos, some were naturally good at stripping like Hinata, Yamaguchi and Suna.Others needed help and pratice.After hours of teaching them they were good at it, I smiled at Suga as he looked proud."We start tomorrow at 12 a.m so find a excuse to why your gonna be gone tomorrow because your top is gonna want to know."I said as they left my house and I shut the door.This was gonna be fun, money and I get to show off.Suga and I already picked outfits out for everyone, they don't know what their outfits look like but they show off their curves and will look really good on them.

A week later

"I've made so much money."I said as the rest agree."I know, I don't have to rely on Enno anymore."Tanaka replied as he pulled out a stack of bills."No ones boyfriend has caught on yet right?"Suga asked as Akaashi awkwardly smiled."Akaashi?"Hinata questioned."Bokuto knows but doesn't know what stripping means."He stated as we let out a breathe of relief."Good thing Bokuto is stupid."Suna said as I laughed."I think Iwa is catching on, I mean I disappear for 8-12 hours for 4 days."I stated."I think Daichi is suspicious too."Suga replied."I mean at least we got a decent amount of money out of it."Yamauchi stated as he opened his bag and showed us the stacks of bills he got."Damn, your quite popular."Tanaka said."How much have you made Tanaka~san?"Hinata asked as Tanaka smiled."Range from 500 dollars a night to some times a thousand."Tanaka stated as some of our mouths dropped opened."People actually watch you?"Suna asked skeptical."They do but I also give lap dances so I get extra money."Tanaka stated as I laughed."Enno's gonna kill you when he finds out."Suga stated as we laughed."I know but I want to get money somehow.Plus they're mostly old ladies I give lap dances to.Except for my regular customer who is very hot and a dude, best thing yet he rich rich."He stated as we laughed."How are you making Suga?"Yamauchi asked as Suga smiled."A thousand per night."He stated as most of their jaws drooped."That's nothing though, Oikawa's the most payed one.He's very popular because of how he looks and his skills."Suga stated as everyone looked like they just saw a dragon fly in the sky."How much do you make a night?!?"Atsumu asked as I my smile grew big.I threw a bag full of last nights money at him."Almost 3 thousand dollars?!"Suna asked loudly."Yep and that's on my worst night too."I said as they were frozen in shock."God damn sis."Tendou said as I laughed."How much do you make Tendou?"Suga asked as Tendou smiled."500 usually."He said as we smiled."I make 2 thousand a night."Atsumu said as everyone looked shocked."Girl what do you wear?!"Tendou asked as Atsumu smiled."Something that if my brother found out he would burn the outfit then burn me."He stated calmly."I make 900 a night!"Hinata yelled excitedly."Same bro!"Noya yelled as he and Hinata high fived."I make the same as those two idiots."Suna said as Noya and Hinatalooked offere."I make about the same as Oikawa."Akaashi said as I smiled."I'm the most popular, Akaashi is the 2nd, Atsumu is the 3nd, and Suga is the fourth."I stated as they cheered for us.Now all we got to do is pray that our boyfriends don't find out.

I hope you enjoyed!