1 week

Oikawa's P.O.V
What did I do this time to be ignored?Iwa was ignoring me.I tried talking to him but it was like talking to a wall.So I asked Kuroo what to do about it."You should still talk to him but don't show any affection.He will come crawling back, trust me."He said as that got me thinking.That was actually a good idea.I waited outside Iwa's house to walk together to school.As soon as he came out I started walking with him right behind me."You ready for school?"I asked as he caught up to me."Nope."He said as silence filled the air, but it wasn't an awkward silence, then again it wasn't a comfortable silence either.We were like that until we reached school.I was engulfed into a crowd of fangirls as Iwa kept walking without me.Welp he was definitely mad at me. I somehow slipped through an openin and ran into school.We had morning pratice but my fangirls came to school early so they could see me.I quickly ran into the gym then locker rooms to change.I saw a few people were still changing so I slowed down a bit.I know I'm gonna make Iwa pissed, I covered up my hickeys from yesterday up with waterproof makeup so it would still cover.I usually didn't care about being seen with hickeys, but he was being mean."Wow.I'm surprised, Oikawa doesn't have any hickeys today."Makki said making everyone who was still in there look at me including Iwa."It's a miracle!"Mattsun shouted as Iwa scoffed."I don't always get hickeys you know."I said as I put my shirt on, then went out to the gym.
Iwaizumi's P.O.V
He didn't hug me or pester me today, didn't give me kisses, and has the audacity to put makeup on the hickeys I gave him!?Who does he think he is?!I walked to the gym to see Oikawa helping the 1st years, he never does that anymore.He usually whines at me to spike his sets.I went to a corner of the gym to pratice spikes with Makki."So trouble in paradise?"Makki asked teasingly as I spiked a volleyball very aggressively."No."I said as Makki rolled his eyes."Admit it, what happened?"He said as I spiked another ball."I ignored him yesterday after pratice and now he acts like we are just  friends."I said as Makki started laughing."You really are soft."He said in between laughs."How the hell am I soft?!"I yelled as Makki chocked on air which he deserves."You can't go one day without your bAbY kissing you."He said as I grabbed a volleyball and threw it at his head This caught the rest of the teams attention."That hurt man!"Makki whined as he rubbed his head."Stupid."I said as most of the team went back to practice."Iwaizumi stop bullying Makki and get back to practice.The whole gym froze and looked at Oikawa like he was mentally ill.Iwaizumi?!What the hell!"Iwaizumi?"Yahaba said as Oikawa looked at him."Yes Iwaizumi, that's his name isn't it?"He asked as I looked at him as he was crazy."I mean yes bu-" Kindaichi said as he was cut off."Then get back to practice."Oikawa said as he went back to practicing with the first years."Dude, what the hell did you do?"Mattsun asked as he came in front of me.I stayed silent as Makki explained a bit."Why did you ignore him?"Mattsun asked."He went on a date with a stupid fangirl."I mumbled as Makki laughed."You do realize that he just didn't want to hurt her feelings so he just took her to hangout."He said as I went "Oh." "You really are dumb."Mattsun said as I flipped him off.This whole process lasted for a week, Oikawa acting like they were just friends, Iwa losing his shit, Makki and Mattsun teasing Iwa.This time he had enough of it.

Oikawa's
I was walking home with Iwa.I don't think I have ever seen a man as mad as him.Iwa just followed me to my house without saying anything at all.I unlocked the door, went in and dumped my bag by the door but before I could move any further I was pinned against a wall.I gasped as I met Iwa's ice cold eyes.He had his hand around my neck squeezing it slightly and hand his other hand around my waist most likey leaving bruises.He held me there with his hips."So care to explain what the hell you have been doing all this week?!"He asked surprisingly calm compared to what I expected."What do you mean?"I asked playing the innocent card but that resulted with his hand wrapping tighter around my neck.I was fucked."Don't play the innocent card.You are gonna tell me what the hell you have been doing this week."He said as he looked directly into my eyes.I felt my soul leave my body."Why the hell did you ignore me than."I said playing with fire but I generally wanted to know.I mean he was the one who started this."Why the hell does it matter?!"He asked as he bit harshly on my shoulder making it bleed.Did he really have to bite me."Cause you started this."I said as I pushed him away from me.I walked to the kitchen to grab a chocolate bar with him right behind me."You did this because I ignored you?!"He asked as I took a big bite into the chocolate bar."Yep, actions have consequences Iwaizumi."I said as I took another bite.The boy in front of me looked very much offended."It is Iwa chan to you.And you started this."He said as I looked at him dead in the eye and said "How the hell did I start this Iwaizumi?!He pushed me against the kitchen wall as his breath trickled my neck."You took the girl out, not me."He said as he bit my neck harshly."So you ignored me because you were jealous?"I asked teasingly as he bit down on my neck once again."Maybe now shut up."He said as he licked over the sensitive flesh."Now since you thought it was ok to cover my hickeys on you, I'm gonna give you a whole bunch more."He said as he took off my shirt adding more spots to my body as I moaned."Let's g-go to my r-room first."I said as he wrapped my legs around his waist then carried me up there.I'm not participating in pratice tomorrow at all.