Cuddles

Iwaizumi'a P.O.V
Today was very weird.Not one time did Oikawa give one second of attention to me today.First he didn't text me good morning or anything.Then when we walked to school together he didn't hold my hand, at this point I was pissed.Then he had the audacity to let all his fangirls all over him.Like he is already taken.One kept rubbing herself on him, thats when I stepped in and pushed everyone away from him."Oi Shittykawa wait up."I said as he he was almost to the door.I ran to catch up.

Shittykawa and I were walking to his house since we were gonna be alone.As soon as we walked through the door I picked him up and chucked him on the bed.

Oikawa's P.O.V
"Iwa what are you doing?" I asked before he threw me on the bed."Not one time today did you give me attention, you gave me no kisses, you didn't hold my hand and you didn't hug me.So you're making up for it now."He said as he made me spoon him."Damn it Shittykawa, put you arms around me."He said sounding a bit pissed.Now that I think about it I didn't really pay attention to him today.I guess I was too busy focusing on what to do for his birthday.I slowly started playing with his hair since I know he enjoyed it.Suddenly he turned around and buried his face in my chest while hugging on me for dear life."Why didn't you give me attention today?"he asked softly."Well Iwa I was planning your birthday and making sure I didn't forget anything."I said as I kissed his forehead lovingly."You missed."he said looking up at me.Then I kissed his lips gently.He pulled away after a minute."We need to change."I noded my head and started to change but he stopped me half way through."Do you want to take a shower with me?"I of course said yes.

We are currently snuggling in my bed with Iwa in my shirt.And he said he is not the bottom.I kissed his forehead before I fell asleep just like he did a minute ago.

Sorry it's short.I was a bit busy.