Accident

This is in Tendou's P.O.V of Accident

Tendou's P.O.V
I immediately checked my messages from everyone, most were from my teammates, some from Suga and others, but what disappointed me was there was none from Wakatoshi.I know it sounds kinda selfish that I was disappointed that he didn't text me but he is my boyfriend, I kinda expected him to at least ask if I was alright.I checked the team group chat first.Most of them were asking if I were ok and if they could do anything, being honest I really didn't want there pity.That was one of the reasons why I didn't tell them, the other being that I didn't want them to worry.I didn't need to have them breathing down my neck or always with me.I sent a quick "I'm ok" then left and made my way down stairs to the kitchen letting a sigh escape and echo through the silent house.I swiftly pulled out a tub of chocolate icecream, I know basic but it is my favorite.I say down on the couch after I went back upstairs to grab a blanket, I decided to shut my phone off as well.I turned on one of those sad romantic movies then dug into the tub of icecream.The movie was good but made me sniffle the whole way through it, he confessed his love for her just to find out she had 6 months left to live.That wasn't even the heartbreaking part, she made him promise that he would move on, when he did promise she was already gone.I took another tissue and threw it away, somehow I went through a whole tub of icecream by myself.I shut off the tv on the way up to my room, I grabbed a coat before walking to the park.I walked around the park walking on the sidewalk taking in the scenerie, the stars were visible and shone bright above me, the cold air nipped at my face as I walked to the sit on a red bench by a little pond.The pond was filled with creatures, frogs hoped around and chirped, you could make out some little fish swimming around occasionally popping their heads out to look at me.I closed my eyes enjoying my peace before deciding to move on, my feet followed a little path to a old worn out bridge that looked over a river that was 200 ft or more below it with a waterfall at the end.The water glistened from the single light that was around but you could still see the star's reflection staring back.I leaned against the railing of the bridge, I remembered why this place was so special to me.This place was where I did my first attempt, this was actually the day I met Terushima, he was my savior that day and still is.Ever since then I came to this place when I was upset or when I wanted to get away, this place was just special and made me feel safe.I stood there for god knows how long before I moved my head to look at the moon that shone on the river below.The light went out but I didn't have one care in the world, the moon took it's spot in lighting this place up making it look as if it were glowing white.Footsteps echoed behind me making me alerted that someone was here, the footsteps came beside me before I turned to see the person who had decided to copy my position less than a foot away.I was surprised to see Wakatoshi staring at the round white circle in the sky, I decided just to go back to what I did before.Why was he here?And how did he find me?"Tendou."Being whispered brought my attention back on the other male only to find him staring straight at me."Hmm?"I hummed as I looked into his olive eyes."Why didn't you tell me about your attempts and the bullying?"He asked as I looked back to the river.I took a deep breathe before I spoke."I didn't want you to worry about me."I replied as I closed my eyes once again listening to the sound of the waterfall.He took a step torwards me before he wrapped his arms around me from behind and put his head on my shoulder blade."It's's me job to worry, especially when the bullying involves you."He explained as he moved his head to my red locks.I didn't speak, not because I had nothing to say but he seems like he has more to say."Don't listen to them.You are no monster, you are Tendou Satori.You are a volleyball player, a human, and my lover."He soothed as I turned to look at him."I love you Tendou Satori.I love every peice of you, from your childish behavior to you wild hair."He gushed before I hugged him back."I love you too Wakatoshi."I whispered as he made me look back up at him.He pulled me into a gentle but sweet kiss before he pulled away a few seconds later.He took my hand then lead me out of the park, we stopped when we reached his house.He immediately entered with me following behind him, he lead me to his bedroom before picking me up and putting me on the bed.He turned to his closet and threw me one of his hoodies before laying on the bed with me.I slipped on the hoodie and smiled, it was comfy and smelled like him.I felt myself being pulled back until my chest hit his chest, he tangled our legs together before before resting his face into my hair letting out soft breathes.I snuggled my head into his neck taking in his woody scent before letting put a content sigh.I let my body melt into his before letting my breathing even out before shutting my eyes.I could feel him shifting a bit nore before he too was asleep.

I hope you enjoyed!