Captains Party

What could possibly go wrong with having a party with the other captains?Everything could, everything.Kuroõ decided everyone had to drink."I MiSs AKaAshI."Bokuto whined as he took a pouted at everyone.I rolled my eyes at his childish behavior before taking another shot, I was really the only one not drunk yet because I was a heavy weight, even Daichi was drunk out of his mind."OoOh WaTcH mE!"Kuroõ shouted before he he slammed into the wall leaving a dent, he fell on the floor."I SeE BIrdIeS!"He shouted as he sat up a bit.Why the hell was I stuck with a bunch of drunk idoits?!I either call their lovers and get in trouble with Iwa or I could take care of them myself.I followed them to the kitchen and oh god Terushima was trying to cook."No."I said before turning off the stove and dragging him to a stool."bUt WeRe HuNgRiY!"He shouted as the others noded."I'll make you food if you stay in here and be good."I compromised.They noded as I made them some curry before setting a bowl in front of them, they shoved their moves full.To be honest a toddler ate less messier then them."ThAnKs MOm."Kuroõ said as I took out my phone to record this."Could you repeat that Kuroõ?"I asked as he noded."tHaNks mOM!"He yelled as he smiled widely at the camera, I was definitely showing that to them later.What I found funny was that only the three idoits spoke weirdly, Daichi and Ushijima sounded normalish."You should've come to Shirtorizawa."Ushijima randomly spoke as he finished his food."Everyone has to finish their water bottle before we can do other things."I stated as some groaned but drank it, all but Daichi."Daichi drink the water."I stated as he shook his head."No, I only drink water my angle gives me."He spoke as I laughed at his nickname for Suga."Well Suga's gonna beat your ass if he finds out you were drunk becauseyou had a bad hangover."I said as he quickly downed the water.

It's only been 2 hours and they were driving me insane.The idoits finally talked like normal human beings but I think I preferred when I didn't understand them."We should have a threesome."Kuroõ randomly said as the other two agreed.They were starting to take their clothes off, should I call Kenma and Akaashi?I ran into my room and grabbed three sets of handcuffs I had in my closet then ran downstairs to find them just in boxers.I really wanted to make fun of their boxers since Bokuto had owl ones, Kuroõ had one with the periodic table on them, and Terushima had ones with zebra on them.But before they could get completely nude I cuffed Kuroõ to the couch leg, Bokuto to a side table and Terushima to the other side of the couch.They were completely out of eachothers reach before Daichi started babbling about how pretty his angle was and how he loved him so much."Ushijima you alright?"I asked as I looked at the boy sprawled on the couch that had a stone expression but I could tell it was sad."I'm sorry."He whispered catching me by surprise."Why are you sorry?"I asked as he moved his head to look at me."I'm sorry that I torment you about coming to Shiratorizawa."He spoke a little louder this time.I quickly pulled the big guy into a hug after I sat on the couch as he moved to give me room, letting him hide his now teary face in my shirt."It's ok Ushijima.I know you mean nothing harmful from it."I said trying to convince him I was ok with it but I was just annoyed with hearing it over and over again.This made him cry harder before I rubbed his back, he was basically squishing me at this point."How about this, I'll play a game for fun with with me as your setter for fun ok?"I asked as he stopped crying."Really?"He asked as he looked up at me."Yes but it is only for fun."I stated as he noded.He just layed on my legs as I looked around to see what the others were doing?Everyone was passed out, Daichi being on the floor.I slid Ushijima off my legs before uncuffing Terushima and taking him up to a guest room.I then put Kuroõ and Bokuto in the rooms next to him after uncuffing them.I picked up Daichi and put him on a twin bed in one of the rooms and putting Ushijima on another twin bed in the same room as Daichi.They better thank me in the morning because they heavy as fuck.I went back downstairs and cleaned up the mess we made, there was dishes to be done, trash to be picked up, and clothes go fold then return to the rightful owner.I washed the dishes before deciding to be nice and clean the three idiot's clothes because they reeked of alcohol.After that I picked up every cup and paper that they ripped earlier.Finally at 2 am I was done with everything, only 2 hours and that was a new record.I checked my phone to see the bottoms were spamming me asking if I knew where the captains were.

Stop worrying so much.We hund put and they fell asleep at my place.

Suga
Ok thanks babe.I couldn't go to sleep knowing Daichi wasn't answering me.

With that I shut my phone off not wanting to be asked what we did.I crawled into my blanket before letting myself fall asleep from exhaustion.

I woke up first so I set up painkillers and a glass of water on a nightstand in each room for them.I decided go make pancakes for them before making a smoothie for me.I drank my smoothie before cutting up some strawberries for pancakes, just as I cut the last one Ushijima came down the stairs."Good morning."I greeted before I went to make the pancakes."Good morning Oikawa."He greeted back as he sat down and watched me cook."You still up for that game?"I asked him as he noded.Seems he remembers last night."Indeed.Thank you for comforting me."He replied as I flipped my third pancake."Your welcome."I responded before a comfortable silence overcame us but was interrupted by someone coming down the stairs groaning."What the hell happened last night?"Kuroõ asked as I laughed."You suggested that you, Teru and Bokuto have a threesome then started striping.I handcuffed you guys to different things."I replied as Kuroõ's face flashed with surprise but quickly turned i to a smirk."Why do you have three pairs of handcuffs just lying around?~"He teased as I blushed and set down the pile of pancakes I made."Just eat your food and shut up!"I said as they both got some food before the other three came down."What happened last night?"Daichi asked as he took some food like everyone else."Teru, Kuroõ and Bokuto almost had a threesome but I stopped them, you kept on rambling about "your angle", Kuroõ called me mom and ran into a wall, and Ushijima cried."I said simplifying as much as I could.Teru choked on his pancake before he gasped for air."We did what?!"He asked as I laughed."Have explaining to your lovers why you have handcuff marjs on your wrists."I snickered as they groaned."Oh wait, I recorded something."I stated before I played Kuroõ calling me mom.Everybody laughed as Kuroõ flushed red."Well thanks for taking care of us."Daichi stated as I noded."Now hurry up and eat then get out of my house because Iwa is coming over at 12."I stated as they laughed.I handed the three their clothes then everyone left.Never again, if I do do this again I make sure to get blackout drunk.

I hope you enjoyed!