Chapter 48

Yuhan started to search the back of the clinic right away when the servants closed the clinic but he didn't find anything. He didn't catch any person leaving from the back.

Or was he late?

He remained calm and went back to the mansion. They already planned it with Matthew earlier that Matthew will get himself captured to be with Yanna to save her while Yuhan will search for them and gather some evidence.

But how can he do that when it was so clean? They abduct his highness so cleanly without suspicion. The people didn't even suspect that he didn't come out since the people knew that the costumers will exit on the other side of the door.

So Yuhan has no choice but to wait until evening so that he can secretly come inside the clinic to check it by himself.

------
Matthew woke up, half naked, with a very swollen body and face. It's clear that they were beating him when he was unconscious.

He looked around but he can't see anything because it was too dark and he can't even move because his both hands are chained on top of him.

"You know he will be mad and kill you all if he know about this! You shouldn't have used her in the clinic!"

Matthew heard a familiar angry voice and a familiar groaned. It seems that the angry voice is beating Doctor Jang with every words he spoke.

Matthew smirked.

"Meling..." He murmured.

"Forgive me, my Lord. We just did it to earn some money." Sabi ni Doctor Jang.

"Who needs money?! We have it! You should just focus on your work!"

"Bring her to a safe place. Before she wakes up and before we all have our head beheaded!"

"Yes, master!" Sagot ng kung sino.

Matthew tried to escaped by using his power but it seems that the chains was with a great power to prevent him from using his power.

It seems that they have also planned it.

At hindi lang yun napansin din niyang kapag gumagalaw siya at gagamitin ang kapangyarihan niya ay parang may kung anong bagay na pumapaso sa itaas ng puwetan niya kung nasaan ang tattoo niya.

"Master! Master! She's awake!" Sumbong ng isang katulong.

Meling clenched his jaw and escaped quickly before Yanna can see him.

Yanna opened her eyes only to found out in the unfamiliar surroundings again.

"Argh! That drug was too strong." Sambit niya.

She sat down on the bed inside the big cage. And then realized what had happened.

Ngayon lang siya may oras alalahanin lahat ng nangyari sa kanya simula nong pumasok siya sa clinic dahil sa tuwing magigising siya ay pinapatulog siya ulit ng mga nagbabantay sa kanya.

She covered her nose and mouth quickly when she remembered that there is always gas coming out from the walls that will make her go back to sleep.

She used her power and create an invisible healing shield for herself when she heard footsteps coming.

She sat straight and meet Doctor Jang with his servants with him.

She smirked when she saw how swollen his face and full of bruises.

She knew someone just beat him.

Is it Matthew? Aniya sa sarili.

Doctor Jang looked at her and stretched his hand inside the cage in front of her.