Chapter 75

"Was I dreaming?" Luke slapped his own cheeks and remember what happened last night.

"No, I am not." sabi niya.

"I really saw the floral immortal." wala sa sarili na sabi niya habang wala din sa sarili na kinakapa ang sapatos sa sahig habang nakaupo siya sa kama.

"You are not dreaming. We really saw her." sabat ni Yuhan na sobrang kinagulat ni Luke nang hindi niya namalayan na nakaupo pala ito sa gilid ng kanyang kama habang nakatiklop ang mga braso.

"You scared me. Why are you here?" malakas na tanong niya kay Yuhan.

"I haven't sleep the whole night, guarding his little highness."

"Why?" 

Hinarap ni Yuhan si Luke.

"I was wondering why did the heavenly crown princess came there and called Matteo as Ye Hua."

"Did we do something wrong?"

Bumuntong-hininga si Yuhan.

"I don't think so. She was happy before he left Matteo."

"Yeah, I saw it too. The looked on her face seems like she was happy to see someone she dearly love." pagsang-ayon ni Luke na kinatango ni Yuhan.

"It is strange that she didn't erase our memory."

Ibinaba ni Yuhan ang mga nakatiklop na braso habang inaalala ang sinabi ni Bai Xian kagabi sa kanila kagabi.

"Please keep him safe no matter what. Call my name if anything happens. Ye Hua's half soul is resting inside him."

"By the way, who is Ye hua? Why does this name sounds so familiar to me?" tanong ni Luke.

"The god of war."

"Oh okay–what?! T-the God of war? You mean t-that God... of war from heaven?" itinaas pa ni Luke ang hintururo sa langit.

Tumango si Yuhan bilang sagot na nagpasinghap kay Luke.

"Oh God! Does it mean that my nephew is powerful?"

Kumunot ang noo ni Yuhan saka tiningnan ng masama si Luke.

"Why are you calling him nephew now when you can't even accept him–"

Mabilis na tinakpan ni Luke ang bibig ni Yuhan.

"Shh... The heaven realm might hear you. Of course he is my nephew I didn't rejcted him. What are you talking about?"

"Really? You even searched the galanthus flower–"

"Aish! Shh shh! I only did that to see if... if... anyway... at least I still made a great job." sabi na lang ni Luke.

"But wait, it was strange that the galanthus flower changed into a golden yellow lotus flower." 

"It was because the God of war's soul is made from the golden yellow lotus." sagot ni Yuhan.

Tumango-tango si Luke nang maintindihan niya. 

"It was the same color of Yanna's hair. Yanna was so powerful before. Was it because of that?" tanong ni Luke.

"You can say it like that." parang hindi sigurado na sagot ni Yuhan.

Natahimik sila ng ilang sandali at parehong nag-isip.

"But did she say half soul of Ye Hua?" sabay nilang tanong sa isa't-isa at sabay ding inilayo ang tingin at nag-isip ng malalim.

"Does it mean that the other half is in another's body?" sabi ni Luke.

"You can say it like that." ulit ni Yuhan habang nag-iisip pa rin ng malalim.