Chapter 89

Zhe Yan looked at the people around in the East Kingdom after he formed a shield the same one that Bai Zhen made in Ning Jing Kingdom. It is also connected to the heaven realm.

Before they came down to the mortal realm they have already prepared everything to protect all the people.

Pinagpag niya ang kamay at naglakad palapit kay Bai Zhen nang dumating ito.

"I have successfully formed the shield. Any news from the heaven realm?"

"I went there to check. Di Jun and Bai Xian has already lead the soldiers to protect the sky kingdom. The seventy-two generals didn't just follow Di Jun but also follow Bai Xian's commands."

"And Feng Jiu?"

"My mother and Cheng Yu had to used their powers to let her sleep. She wanted to join Di Jun and Bai Xian. You know how stubborn she is. She always want to protect his husband."

"That old man is very lucky to have him."

"Are you sure they are okay?"

"Don't worry. Di Jun is very protective to Feng Jiu. He already made sure that Bihai Cangling is very well protected."

Tumango-tango si Zhe Yan.

"Now let' s go and help Yanna and Matthew."

Tumango si Bai Zhen bilang sagot saka sabay silang nawala sa ere.

Paglipas ng ilang segundo ay nakarating agad sila sa kapital.

Nakita nilang kahit ang tibay ng shield na ginawa ni Yanna ay ramdam pa rin nila ang malalakas na pagyanig dahil sa mga nagbabagang apoy na malakas bumabagsak sa shield.

"Yanna!"

"Your majesty!"

"Julia!"

Sabay na sigaw ni Matthew, Luke at Yuhan nang bigla na lang bumagsak si Yanna sa lupa at nawalan ng malay.

Matthew quickly sat on the ground and hold her.

Agad namang nag-alalang tumakbo sina Zhe Yan at Bai Zhen.

"What happened?" Naghy-hysterical na tanong ni Zhe Yan saka umupo sa lupa at sinimulang damdamin ang palapulsuhan ni Yanna.

"Ever since Lucifer revived after using her blood. She has been like this. Weak and fragile." Pagpapaliwanag ni Matthew.

"Zhe Yan, what's wrong?" Kinakabahang tanong ni Bai Zhen kay Zhe Yan nang makita niya ang hindi mapakali nitong reaksiyon.

"This is not good." Sabi ni Zhe Yan saka walang sabi-sabing kinuha si Yanna mula kay Matthew at tumayo.

Agad namang tumayo si Matthew.

"Why? What happened to her?"

"Since it was her blood that Lucifer used to revived herself. He used the connection of her blood to summon her soul." Sagot ni Zhe Yan kay Matthew.

"What?!" Malakas na bulalas ni Bai Zhen.

"We need to bring her back to the sky kingdom. She needs to be healed right now before her consciousness leaves her and Lucifer might be able to control her."

Nanlaki ang mga mata nila sa narinig.

"But who can do that?"

Hinarap ni Zhe Yan si Bai Zhen.

"The heavenly emperor."

"Are you sure about this? What makes you think that the emperor who wanted to kill her before would help her? That is a crazy idea of yours. No. I will not let you take her."