Chapter 9

----

"What did you both think to fight in front of the servants?! You are just disgracing yourself as noble people!" pinagalitan ni Matthew sina Yanna at Luke na ngayon ay nakaluhod sa harapan niya. 

They look like brother and sister who just fought about a certain candy. 

Matthew clenched his jaw upon seeing the blood from her left part of the cheek. Perhaps it was a scratched from Luke's nails. Apart from that is a scratched also on her right upper chest. 

Luke's face also doesn't look good. In fact his face was kinda damaged especially his nose. Namula ito at may bahid din ng dugo. Sigurado si Matthew na mamamaga ito bukas. 

"She started it first." Luke snorted out angrily at Yanna. 

Lumaki ang mga mata ni Yanna dahil hindi siya makapaniwala na siya ang tinulak nito na ngsimula ng away nila. 

"Excuse me?! You called me a stinky ugly bitch!"

"Because it's true."

"Oh please just shut up and close your mouth because you can always smell the odor that way."

"Do you want to die?"

"Oh please stop talking! You are so stinky!"

"And you are ugly!"

"You look like an ugly wild pig." 

"See?! See that? Did you hear that? She just called me an ugly wild pig!" sumbong ni Luke sa kapatid niya.

Matthew shake his head with disbelief. He doesn't know how will their fight end. Wala kasing nagpapatalo sa kanila.

"I told you she started it first!"

"You were the one who pulled my hair first!" hindi naman nagpapatalo si Yanna. Totoo din kasi na ito ang nanakit sa kanya.

"Oh really? Should we ask the people? You were the one who wrestled me and almost killed me on the ground by choking me with your stinky big legs! You dare hurt a prince!"

"Luke stop it."

"What?! Why? This woman just insulted the eldest son of the emperor! Are you just going slip it away? Come on Matthew I am your brother and I am the first prince of the royal Family." Luke said while looking at Yanna after saying the last sentences.

"Oh really? But why are you kneeling in front of the fourth prince?"

Hindi makapagsalita si Luke at  walang ibang mahagip na salita.

"Stinky bitch!"

"Ugly pig!"

"Slut!"

Umusok ang ilong ni Yanna. Grabe na yon ah. Pero hindi naman siya magpapatalo.

"Dickhead!" sabi niya.

"D-dick... what?" kunot-noong tanong ni Luke. 

"Oh my God! So the rumors are really true that you lost your mind! W-what? Dick... head?"

"It means your face looks like an ugly uncircumsized penis. Idiot!" Yanna answered.

Yuhan laughed but then stopped when Luke lookat at him with angry eyes. 

Matthew was about to snort a small laugh too but he managed to keep a strict face. Dahil kung hindi ay sigurado siyang hindi matatapos ang gulong to. 

"W-what?! You are already out of the line! You are really out of your mind! You are making words out of your crazy mind! You just don't lost your memory, you also lost your knowledge and manners!"