Chapter 95

Three months ago...

Matthew hugged himself as if he is hugging Yanna in his arms. Tears were already dried up in his red swollen eyes. His tears were all dried up crying out loud after losing two special people in his life. His son and his wife.

What's the essence of her life now that his happiness and inspiration are both gone? How is he supposed to live?

"Matthew..."

Mahinang sambit ni Luke at tinapik sa balikat ang kapatid.

Parang walang buhay na tumungo si Matthew at tumingin sa liwanag na nagmula sa langit kasunod ng pagbaba ng emperor.

They all kneeled down and greeted him except Matthew.

"Father..." Bati ni Ye hua nang huminto sa harapan niya ang emperor. The emperor's reaction is blank but deep inside, he is happy to see his son got ressurected.

He looked at Bai Xian and smiled at her a little.

"I am not supposed to stand here in front of you after all I did." Puno ng pagsisisi na sabi ng emperor at naglakad palapit kay Matthew na parang walang pakialam sa nangyayari sa paligid.

The emperor held his hand and made a white shadow in the air where they can see Yanna walking with her school uniform.

Matthew quickly stood up while all of them were shocked to see a familiar face of Yanna but in an unfamiliar place.

"Zhi Rhuo created this world. She put only her daughter's shadow here and made her daughter live in a world created by her own. Julia only came here by her soul. Her original human body is in her world that's why she dissipated here. Since her world is in the future so she will be awake soon."

"W-what do you mean?" Naguguluhan na tanong ni Matthew.

Matagal bago sumagot ang emperor.

Ang totoo ay bago nangyari ang lahat ay nakapag-usap na sina Yanna at ang emperor.

Before she came down the emperor had already helped her. She is now a complete immortal but she still needs to go back to her own body to fulfill her true form.

Inorder to save the world her mother created, she should go back there and experience a tribulation as a human in the future mortal realm. She doesn't want the world that her mother created to vanish. So she chose her own world instead to save it.

"I'm saying that she will be back here. She also has a mission to complete in her own world before she could go back here."

"She... She can go back?" Nabuhayan ang boses na tanong ni Matthew.

Ngumiti ang emperor at tumango bilang sagot.

"Now I am asking you... are you willing to wait for her or follow you want to follow her?"

"Father, I am sorry to interrupt but I think it is better for him to wait than to follow her there. I know it is also good for him to help Yanna but ... he might just ruin Yanna's tribulation in the other world." sabat ni Lian Song. 

"What are they saying?" naguguluhan na bulong ni Luke sa tabi ni Yuhan. 

"That her majesty is alive in the other world." sagot naman ni Yuhan. 

"My son? What about my son?" 

Hindi sumagot ang emperor at tumingin kay Ye Hua.