Chapter 51

"You came back." Nakangiti na mahinang bulong ni Yanna.

Hindi na niya napigilan ang biglaang pagsuka niya ng dugo kasunod nang pagkahimatay niya.

"Your highness!"

"Yanna!"

Sabay na sigaw nina Yuhan, Luke at Consort Jing.

Matthew suppressed his anger and didn't spare the punishment of the two ladies that hurt Yanna.

He lifted them in the air and threw them on the wall before sitting down and hugging Yanna while using his power to heal her with his right hand.

"What is the rucus here?!" Malakas na tanong ng emperor.

"We pay our respect to you, Your royal majesty!" Sabay nilang bati lahat habang natataranta sa biglaang pagdating ng emperor.

All of them bowed down except Matthew who didn't seem to hear his majesty's voice while focusing on healing Yanna.

"What happened to Yanna?!" Malakas at puno ng pag-aalala na tanong emperor nang makita si Yanna na walang malay.

The emperor quickly ran towards Matthew and check Yanna's hand and arm that is bleeding.

Empress Chu and Andrew was confused on how the emperor reacted.

Consort Jing clenched her fist while looking angrily to Empress Chu. She prepared herself and kneel in front of the emperor.

"Your majesty, I am glad you came here." Pagsisimula ni Consort Jing habang umiiyak.

"The empress ordered to cane my daughter in law severely that made her faint. Ahuhu! My poor daughter in law. What should I do? As a lady she helped kill all these monsters here and was severely injured but the empress still insisted on caning her twenty-times because of out of respect! I mean how? My daughter in law was right. As the madame of the household, she couldn't just let uninvited guest to get inside after the big chaos! The body are everywhere and it was really inappropriate to enter!" Mahabang paliwanag ni Consort Jing habang umiiyak saka hinawakan ang kamay ni Yanna na ngayon ay tumigil na ang pagdaloy ng dugo sa katawan nito sa ginawa ni Matthew.

"Ahuhu! My poor daughter in law! How could they do this to you?! You just suffered from losing your baby!", Patuloy na pag-inarte ni Consort Jing.

She will do everything to avenge Yanna.

Galit na humarap ang emperor kay Empress chu habang namumula ang mga mata at parang nangangain ang tingin.

"How dare you!" Malakas at galit na sigaw ng emperor.

"You came all the way here from the palace just to cause this rucus in the middle of the dawn?! What kind of empress are you?!"

"Your majesty, please calm down!" Humawak si Empress Chu sa dulo ng damit ng emperor pero galit lang na bahagya siyang tinulak ng emperor.

"I let Andrew to investigate this crime about the demon beasts but you have the gut to blend yourself into this matter?!"

"Father, please calm yourself first!" Sabat ni Andrew.

"Imprudent! How dare you act without my permission?! Tell me who sent this false report!"

Hindi makasagot si Andrew.

Empress Chu stepped in.

"Your majesty, please calm down. It' s a false report or not but the crown prince was just doing his job!"

"Stop! How dare you talk when I am not talking to you?!"

"False report or not! How dare you act rashly without investigating first?! You are so foolish that you follow a written report with an unknown sender?! Great! Great! Is this how you set an example to all the investigators and criminal affairs Andrew?! I trusted you this matter but it seems that you are not capable of doing the government affairs! From now on hand this matter to Matthew and you have nothing to do anymore about this!"