CBHM27 - Manofoot

CHAPTER 27

JENNIE

All I can hear right now is my own heart beat that keeps on beating so loud. Ramdam na ramdam ko ang kabog nito sa sobrang lakas even though I didn't drink a coffee. I am here alone together with Lisa and I know that any moment she'll wake up and she can see me here looking at her.

My Manoban. My poopoo. My boo. My babe. My honey.

She's finally wake up and I can feel mix of emotions eating me up and I don't know if I will touch her or not. Galit pa rin ako sa kanya dahil sa ginawa ng mga ito kanina and she didn't eat her lunch earlier as long as with her medicines.

"Your really stubborn didn't you." I murmured and finally caressed her cheeks using my left hand. "Honey." Sambit ko ulit dito and a smile form in my lips that made my babies inside move. Ramdam ko ang pagsipa nila.

"They are moving again Lisa. The twin's missed you." Saad ko dito and I caressed my tummy everytime na nababanggit ko ang pangalan nito the babies inside me starting to move and I know they knew who she is.

Until her hand move that made me more nervous if what am I going to do.

"J-Jennie?" She said when she finally open her eyes and our eyes met each other.

She's back. She's really here. I can talk to her now. Hindi iyong hindi namin alam kung kailan at kung magigising pa ba ito. But here I am beside her while we are looking at each other or should I say we are melting each other.

"Bakit hindi ka kumain kanina. You really want to die huh Manoban." Saad ko naman dito na ikinatawa nito.

"Why are you laughing?" Iritadong pagtatanong ko dito then she hold my hand na nasa may ibabaw ng kama nito and make it intertwined to each other.

Her hand really fits to mine. Those looong fingers of her. Nang maramdaman kong parang maiiyak na naman ako. I am really happy right now na pakiramdam ko ay maiiyak ako any moment.

"I miss you." She said and seconds had passed I cry literally.

"Why ? Oh God Ruby Jane. Why are you crying honey. Come here." Dugtong nito sa akin and I immediately hug her and cry.

"Y-you made me worried Manoban." Umiiyak na sambit ko dito and I feel that she's caressing my back.

"I miss you Ruby Jane, I really do. Stop crying now. I'm sorr-- what the fück was that." Sambit nito sa akin na agad ko siyang hinampas sa hita nito at kumalas sa yakap. "Aww." She said.

"Pati mga anak mo minumura mo ganiyan ka na ba kalala Manoban. It's them. They kick you." Sambit ko naman dito na ikinalaki ng mata nito.

"What? Nakalimutan mo na bang binuntis mo akong unggoy ka ha. Ipapaalala ko lang sayo. I'm six months pregnant and this coming Saturday is my check up you bïtch. Matapos mong sagarin sagarin yang alaga mo sa akin mumurahin mo lang itong mga anak natin. How dare you are Manoban. Gusto mong ako mismo ang papatay sayo. Dapat pala pinasakal na lang kita sa mga kaibigan mo noon." Naiinis na sambit ko sa kanya dahil ramdam ko din kanina na sumipa na naman ang isa sa mga anak namin ni Manoban sa loob ng tiyan ko. I know they knew that Lisa is hugging me because I can smell her scent that I have been addicted before but since that Somi is a bitch too I can't smell her scent.

"Honey. I'm just shocked of the sudden thing in your tummy."

"What did you just say?" Pagtatanong ko dito and I distance myself to her at nagpamewang sa harapan nito. "You just called your twins a thing?!"