CBHM2 - It's Now or Never

CHAPTER II

JISOO

I am on my way now to the 13Devil's Bar. It's already 9:35 in the evening when Moonbyul called us and she said that it's an emergency.

We didn't ditch any meetings and get together when it comes to EMERGENCY THING in the squad. Cause everytime we said this two words the talk and the topic later will be so serious. And I am happy na hindi ako nakatulog agad kanina dahil sa pagod sa trabaho. Palagi Kasi akong nakakatulog agad everytime I got from work but today is different because it's my free time and I had just finished my work yesterday. I am being a busy person this passed few days because of the activities in my company and also being a good unnie to Jennie.

It's been a while when we ruinite again in their bar later. Kung kaya't mabilis kong pinaharurot ang sasakyan ko papunta sa location and it didn't take a long drive for me to be able to get there.

I park my car in the parking lot and goes outside my car. I also saw of my friend's car here and I know ako na lang ang kulang sa kanilang lahat. And I was right because the moment I went to the VIP area they were now talking. A serious talk indeed because they didn't notice my presence nang makalapit ako sa kinaroroonan.

"Ang seryoso naman yata ng usapan natin ngayon?" I said and they were all look at me and they nodded at me to sit down na agad ko namang ginawa.

"Mabuti at nakarating ka. I thought you'd clown us." Minnie said

"Of course I will. It's an emergency afterall. By the way anong pinag-uusapan niyo kanina?" Saad ko naman sa kanila.

"We just miss the moment that we where complete. The time when Lisa was the late commer sa ating lahat." Seulgi said na agad ko namang sinang-ayunan. Yeah. Everytime we will be having some bro time here in the bar. Kung hindi ito late ay she's with Jennie that day and even though she didn't tell us what was the reason. Hindi na kailangan. I know what is happening with the two for a long time before. It's just. We are playing dumb and blind. We want them to their first move but in the end kami pa din ang nagpaaminan sa dalawa.

"Yeah. But how are you and Chaeng? Okay na ba kayo?" Momo ask me and I remember again the scene a while ago nung ihinatid ko ito sa bahay nila and ate a dinner together with her family. Alam kong ramdam nila Tita and Tito ang namamagitan sa amin ni Chaeng that we are in a fight. Tita also talked to me earlier and she said that hayaan ko munang magpalamig ng I'll si Chaeng para sa kapakanan naming dalawa.

"How's that Loren boy?" Moonbyul said and the tone of her voice says it all. She wants to get me pissed.

But imbes na sagutan ko ang mga tanong nila, inabot ko ang isang bote ng beer na nasa mesa and drink it.

"I'm may kinausap lang." Napatingin ako sa taong nagsalita and I saw Jeongyeon in her inappropriate clothes.

"What are you wearing? You looks like a shït." I've said to her and I received a death glare dito but I didn't buy it and just laugh at her.

Yeah. She looks like a shït right now. Mukha itong mas mahirap pa sa mga pulubi sa suot nito.

"Wait. Wait. Wait. Magpalit ka na muna  Jeong." Sambit naman sa kanya ni Byul before she will sit at the couch.

"Aish." Naiinis na sambit naman dito and she immediately goes somewhere.

"Anong meron dun?" Nagtatakang tanong ko sa kanilang lahat but they are not laughing kung kaya't. I stop and give them a what-is-wrong-with-you look.