CBHM69 - I'm Freaking Dead

CHAPTER 69

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LALISA PRANPRIYA MANOBAN

LISA

When I reached our company at hindi pa ako nakakaupo sa swivel chair ko when someone break in inside my office furiously. "What the heck Bambam uso ang kumatok at magpasintabi. Porket wala si Chae sa labas ganiyan ka umasta."

"Nagmamadali ako at hindi na kailangan." He said. "So what are you doing here?" I ask him at hindi pa ako umupo sa upuan ko and wait for him to talk. "You have to go at the recent condo building."

"Why?" Takang pagtatanong ko naman dito. "Monthly visit." He said.

"Sandali nga. Ayusin mo yung pagsasalita mo at pagsabi sa akin ng mga gagawin ko. Ang gulo mo magsabi. Chae is better than you." Pangrereklamo ko naman dito at tuluyan ng umupo at nagpakulumbaba sa harapan nito.

"I am not your secretary that's why I ain't good at this. I wonder how all of those secretaries manage their work. Its stressful." Saad naman nito sa akin. "They know what they were doing at hindi naman nakakastress ang trabaho mo kasi wala ka namang ginagawa. Ikaw naman kasi hindi mo sabihin sa akin yung buong detalye. Putol putol pa."

"Sorry na but I am against of what you have said dahil may mga ginagawa ako." Then he rolled his eyes. "Ako talaga huhugot ng mata mo. Isa pa Bambam at ano namang ginagawa mo?!" Pagbabanta ko naman dito. "Here, standing infront of you and when you're not around I am the one who is handling all of the works here. So that I am glad that you're back."

"Then let me leave again." Panunukso ko naman dito. "No! Stay!" Sambit nito sa akin na ikinatawa ko na lang din.

"So here are your schedules for today." He start talking seriously and I have to listen to him seriously too.

"You have to visit the recent condo building and Miss Dara is waiting for you there. Then after that at 9:30 to 10:30 you have a meeting with the advertising team and I can't accommodate you later because I have to pick up all of the supplies and stuffs here that will be needed kaya naman kung gusto mong may mautusan mamaya just call Jackson after his rounds in the other departments dahil wala na itong gagawin pa. Then 10:30 to 11:30 you need to go at the Dance Studio." He said.

"What am I going to do in the dance studio?" I ask him. "Bro the paintings just arrived yesterday. Did you forgot?"

I just facepalm myself when I suddenly remembered the paintings that me and wife chosen as to be the accessories in the dance studio. Remember the dance studio na ipinatayo namin for Momo as a remembrance and saying we'll gonna forgive her, that's it. "Okay. Wala na ba? How about the afternoon schedule?"

"Yap. Yun lang ang schedule mo sa umaga." Sagot naman nito sa akin. "Napaaga akong nagpunta dito sa company because you told me that there's important thing that I must do. I left my wife and my twins earlier even though I wanted to stay there for an hour." Gigil ko namang sambit dito. "Chill bro. And I am telling the truth. Kailangan ka naman talaga dito because you have to sign that folders beside of you and that's confidential and needed today. Hindi ko naman pwedeng pirmahan ang dapat mong pirmahan."

Hindi na lang ako sumagot and just signalled him to continue talking about my schedule. "So gaya ng sinasabi ko. That is your morning schedule. Then in 1 o'clock to 3 o'clock. You have a meeting with the other business woman and mens in a restaurant and this is the address." He said at may inabot sa aking maliit na parang calling card and it is the address of the one famous restaurants in here. "That's your sched for the afternoon, isa lang pero mahaba habang meeting. You can get back here and signed other papers as well para wala ka ng iisipin the next day."