CBHM72 - Bridal Shower Party

CHAPTER 72

JENNIE

"Anong oras ka uuwi mamaya?" Lisa ask me while I am putting some slight make up in my face.

"Maybe before 10 in the evening. I'll be home. Don't worry hon puro mga babae naman kasama ko and it's Chaeng bridal shower party." I said and before I can put up some lipstick on I turn my body to face her and cling to her neck. "I love you." I said again and smash my lips to hers by tiptoeing na agad naman nitong tinugunan and break our kisses after. I don't want to reach other level this afternoon at baka saan pa mapunta. I don't want to be late.

"I know but don't you want me to accompany you? I can drive you there." Saad naman nito sa akin.

"Honey. I can handle myself ang I am with Tay Ben later right? Hindi naman ito aalis at hihintayin akong makauwi." Sambit ko naman sa kanya and tip toe again and give her a smack kiss before pulling out from the hug and turn my body again to face our mirror to put some lipstick on. Then she hug me in my back and she place her chin to my shoulder.

I am wearing my black chanel dress and has a chain on the waist part. Nagsuot din ako ng black high heel and I tied my hair in a ponytail but it is too low. "But I want to go with you."

"Manoban. It is girls day. I mean the brides day. Bukas din kayo at hindi ako pwedeng sumama and etc because that's your day. Nothing to worry about it, simpleng bridal shower party lang ang gagawin namin. No boys and etc. But there's an alcoholic drink in there. Except for the pregnant woman."

I heard her sighed and I just caressed her hand na nasa bewang ko. "I'm going to call you or sent you a message when I got there. If you are worried about the twins. Mommy Chitthip is here with you and there's a milk in their room na ginawa ko kanina. Just play some games you want and watch some movies while I'm not around or play with our pets."

"Okay but I'm going to miss you." She said na ikinatawa ko na lang. "Why are you laughing?" Takang pagtatanong nito sa akin.

"Nothing you're just cute." I said and pinch her cheek.

"I am." Sagot naman nito sa akin at hindi na lang ako sumabat pa because she'll gonna be like an aircon again.

"Wait I'll remove my high heels first and wear some slippers." I said at agad naman itong kumalas sa pagkakayakap sa akin and I am going to lean when she didn't allow me. "Ako na. Sit here." She said and I immediately obligated her words and sit in the seat near our place.

Maingat nitong itinaas ang paa ko and remove my high heels and I just keep on staring at her of how she's too soft and cares for me. I really love her. I am falling for her more too deep down to the inner core. Even we're already married I am still falling for her for fucking every day. No, I'm totally sink too deep for her love and it's hard to climb up anymore. I love my Manoban.

"Let's go hatid na kita sa baba. Wala ka na bang naiwan?" Pagtatanong nito sa akin after she remove my high heels and she's offering her other hand to me na agad ko namang tinanggap. "Wala na. Nasa sasakyan na ang mga gamit ko at regalo ko kay Chae. I'm going to borrow your Adidas slipper okay?" I ask her. "Of course. You can have it." She said and I smiled before we get out to our room to ride the elevator while she's holding my high heels to her left hand.

But before we can get ride the elevator I stop from walking. "Why? Did you forgot something?" She ask me and I look at the way were in she knows where am I looking up to. "There downstairs waiting for their Mom to get down." With that I smiled of what she have said and we entered the elevator and she press the button.