Prologue

Prologue

Winter is coming now in Korea and you can feel the cold breeze that can make the people quiver because of the weather. People are busy to prepare in that day to stay warm and not to catch cold. Lot's of people are buying some stuff to protect themselves from the cold weather.

In a few kilometers away from the main company of the Manoban's Company. In a village where the Manoban's Quarter location is. There was a group of squad are laughing, giggling and cracking some corny jokes between them and it echoes inside the mansion downstairs because of their loud voices but the woman who is standing outside the sliding door far away from them is silently crying while caressing her almost six months tummy facing the beautiful scenery but she couldn't appreciate the view because someone is occupying her mind.

"Jennie." A woman call her from behind that makes her immediately wipe her tears in her eyes and put a smile on her face. Yeah she's been crying since she remember her.

Her smile, she didn't even know if it looks real or not. She doesn't want to become a heavy bag to them and not to be worried about her. She thought that she had their own problems too and she didn't want to be added with those. So that she tried to be okay in front of them as much as she can. But when everytime she's alone by herself it's the scene a while ago is her mood. Crying silently alone by herself.

She turn her back to the woman who called her name. She scan it from head to toe and she just noticed her hair that has a different color again. Her hair before was pink but now a ash purple grey. The woman is pretty and she didn't lie when she said that. If looks like she's been blooming since then.

"Chae." She said that makes the woman having those color of hair smiled at her. And it's Chae. One of her bestfriend as long with Lisa. Her poopoo. Her dork. Her clown. Her CEO. Her boo. That she's been crying too a while ago. 

"You don't want to join us there?" Chae ask her. But the latter knows that she's not okay and she misses Lisa. It's been a while and it's killing her. All of them misses Pranpriya.

Lisa's parents is staying in the mansion to be with Jennie. She needed them and they know how much she needed someone to lean on right now.  Her parents also visiting her to make sure she's okay. Lots of their relatives and other friends sending her a lot of fruits and other necessities she needed but they didn't know where's the location of the Manoban's Quarter and those things they want to be sent where being dropped in the Manoban's Company.

All of them missing the monkey of the squad. The young and successful bachelor business woman in Seoul. Sokor knows that she's been missing for a months now. The news had widely spread in the television, newspapers, social media platforms, article's and other types of platforms. They also announced that there will be a reward if they'll tell where's Lalisa Pranpriya Manoban. The other half of the one and only Jennie Ruby Jane Kim Manoban.

Jennie also had contributions in the company this passed few months but they didn't reached the point that she'll be stressed of work. The only thing they giving to her was signing the papers under Lisa's name.

"I'll be there in a minute." Jennie said to her that makes her sighed.

"We'll get her back. Okay. Don't lose hope. I'll kill her if she will leave us all wifey." Chae tell to her and tried to make Jennie smiled even it's not the same smile when Lisa is around to her and to all of them. Lisa became their happy virus that can boost their mood in a day. But when the day she disappeared it feels like part of them were missing too and it's hard and it's killing them. But how much to Jennie. The pain were doubled.