CBHM5 - Feels Betrayed

CHAPTER V

LISA

I wake up when I feels that my body is aching in pain. Naramdaman ko ding parang biglang lumamig ang hinihigaan ko and the moment I open my eyes. I saw a cold floor where I am laying right now.

Kaya pala. Now it makes sense.

"Urrhmm." I groan when I tried to stand up.

Nahirapan din akong tumayo sa pagkakahiga sa sahig and I also saw a stained of blood in the floor and I remember the guy who just give me a lot of punched and kicked yesterday. Again I was tortured. Palagi na lang.

Until I finally get up and goes to the bed where I am laying for the passed months. Hindi ko na alam kung anong araw na ngayon because there is no anything or calendar para malaman ko kung anong petsa at araw na ngayon.

But with my conclusion. It's almost three months now based on the men's who are guarding me tuwing nag-uusap sila.

Napantingin ako sa kamay kong may posas and I can't help but to laugh for myself state right now.

"I'm hopeless. Your hopeless Manoban." I mumble and drop myself in the bed.

Halos nasa ganung posisyon ako when I heard someone open the metal door. Hindi na ako nag-abalang tumingin dito and let myself intact with the bed.

I'm tired to asks and please them.

"Baby." The person said and I know who is it.

"What do you need?" I ask her and my anger starts to dominate me again pero wala naman akong magawa.

The last time she went here she wants to have sex with me na agad ko namang hindi sinang-ayunan. What the hell she ask me those. She also forced herself but agad ko itong itinaboy. She's like harassing me and that's why I can't sleep properly this days. I also caught her eyeing on me everytime I am taking a bath. She's really insane as fuck.

"Who did that you? What happened. I can see it." Sambit nito na ikina-upo ko sa kama and I saw her standing near me.

"May paki ka din pala. Umalis ka na lang Somi." Saad ko dito.

"Of course I am. So who did that you?" She ask again.

"Sino pa ba. Kung hindi iyong mga tauhan mo." Sagot ko naman dito.

"Get out Somi. Lumabas ka na lang." Sambit ko ulit sa kanya ng hindi ito nagsalita. Maybe she will kill again the one who did this to me. Yeah. Palagi nitong pinapatay ang kung sino man ang nananakit sa akin and they were lucky if she's not here. I can also hear a gun that makes me nervous everytime she's killing her men's.

"I love you Lisa." She said. That makes me bitter from it.

She loves me huh? Ganito na pala ang magmahal ngayon. They will kidnapped you. And tied you in a handcuffs with a chain. Ilalayo ka sa mga taong mahal mo na para kang isang preso.

I laugh sarcastically on her because of what she have said.

"Kung Mahal mo talaga ako. Pakawalan mo na ako Somi. Then I'll be happy."

Then she turn her body to me and went to the chair na inuupuan ko sa tuwing kumakain ako. I also see some foods there. Mukhang siya na ang nagdala ng mga iyon.

"You choose Lisa. Me or Her."

I clenched my jaw of what she said. Palaging ito ang sinasabi nito sa tuwing kinakausap niya ako. She's giving me a question na kung saan pipiliin ko kung sino sa kanila ang gusto ko na hindi naman na dapat pang kailangang sagutan at tanungin pa dahil I always want to be with Jennie. Jennie, as always.That pregnant right now.