Epilogue (M)

EPILOGUE

LISA

"Hon where's Liam and Jaehee?" I ask my wife when she went towards me and she's not with the twins or either one of them. It looks like she notice my expression and she smiled at me sweetly.

"Don't worry honey they were with Mom and Dad." She said and I just nodded. Inakbayan ko naman ito while looking at our guests, visitors, family circles, the twins godparents.

Yeah. Their baptism has done and we were here in the wide space near at the mansion across the village for them to eat and celebrate the twins christening. Their theme is sky blue and lots of skies, stars, bears, and rainbows. It was my wife idea. Oh I forgot. The two unicorns near at the platform and it is really an animal size of horse and I am restraining myself to ride those.

The newly-weds, Chaeng and Jisoo also got from Australia three days ago and they really brought us some gifts and souvenirs that we love. Now we are thankful for Jisoo and Chaeng's parents to scare them about the souvenirs dahil alam naming hindi kami uuwian ng manok na yun kaya naman napagdesisyunan naming kausapin sina Tito and Tita about it. Of course our leader is Minnie. She talked to them.

One week had passed isn't good because of too much tiredness, lack of sleep, and exhaustion but it's all worth it even me and Jennie are tired for giving our two sons for this day to come and we were happy that finally its done. "Lets take a sit first hon." Sambit ko naman dito and we sat in the long wooden chair while still watching all of the people here talking with each other and resting because they just ate earlier and the band is playing soft music. When suddenly I remembered our journey.

Our journey is not easy path because we had deal a lots of problems and situation that we are not supposed to be expected for.

First, when me and my wife are not aware that we are already fall in love with each other and thinking the other way around, one-sided love because the deal itself before.

Second, being F*ck Buddy all throughout our teenager life not until she flew away Sokor that made me into a womanizer and a casanova that I didn't even though Jennie is hurting too the way she knew that I am with someone else. I was hurt back then when she left and so I played some other girls.

Third, when were she's still with her ex that makes me wanted to punch that dog before and saw them almost making out in her dressing area and that dog is boasting because they were boyfriend and girlfriend before and everytime it flash to my mind I need to calm down myself but I am totally move on from the past because Jennie is mine.

Fourth, when she came back and we ended up being intimate to each other again like before and fück each other when we were free. And months had passed when we goes to Paris, France for being her as my date in Kun's event and I almost open up to her what am I feeling in that night because of that business man na nakasayaw nito and he molested her.

Fifth, when I've met a car accident that makes us ended up with each other and revelations to confrontation were spoken but I am lucky for being alive and survive in that car accident and a news were revealed to me. And that is the best day of my life even if so she was about to leave Sokor and to leave me alone because she's pregnant that I didn't even know and if I didn't accidentally hear what Jisoo have said before ng pumunta akong kompanya nito and her door was planned to be open for me to hear everything. Maybe if they didn't plan that we're not in this situation. Maybe I am still my old self especially those kind of me who loves women and treating them like a toy.

The last one, when that kidnapping happened and the most tragic we've experience with and the whole squad were into it. I thought I'll die that night and never seen my wife and my child. It was heartbreaking experience dahil may mga kaibigan akong nadamay sa gulo and they were hurt too and I was thinking to give up and leave them all but I fight for my family and those people whose still waiting for me. Like, I NEED TO GO HOME AND BE BACK even though I was BETRAYED. We were all BETRAYED with someone that we treat as our own family pero iba pala ang gusto nito.