CBHM63 - Tub and Med (M)

CHAPTER 63

JENNIE

"Uhmm." She moan between our kisses and I keep on stroking her thing using my other hand under the water here in the tub where we at. After I wake up earlier and I did not saw her beside me makes me conclude that I fell asleep and that she's in the bathroom and I was right when I heard her humming. I also thought someone kidnapped us but it registered to my brain that the bed and the whole surrounding is ours, our home. Hindi ko din inaasahang ganun ako katagal na nakatulog when we leave the hospital. Hindi man lang ako nito ginising when we reach our home and I know how she went through hard times para ilabas ako ng van. Just think of it and its really hard. How can she bring me in here and she's carrying me.

"Ughhh." She moan again that she slightly bit my lower lip that I break our kisses after that at baka mas lalong masugatan ang labi ko and I don't want to get happen because we have visitors later at mas lalo pang itinaas baba ko ang kamay ko sa alaga nito with a fast pace and she's in between my neck groaning and moaning na para bang hindi na nito alam ang gagawin nito because of the sensation. I know she's been so dry this passed few months because we can't do it and I don't like to do it either. Kaya naman ngayon ay kailangan kong bumawi because all of what she did. She's a good Dada for taking care of them and taking care of me when we are in the hospital.

"I -- I am uugrrhh shït a-almost there. K-keep going Ruby Jane. Fück your so good baby." She said and I grin with that and give her more access in my neck because she starts licking and lapping them. Mukhang asar na naman ang matatanggap ko mamaya sa mga kaibigan namin because she might give me a damn hickeys again but I don't mind it. Its her thing and she love it and I let her do it huwag lang sa bibig because its hard to cover up and hide it.

Its kinda hard to move my hand under the water but I still can moving my one hand on her long thing down her while my other hand is on her balls giving them massage na siyang ikinaka-kagat nito sa leeg ko that I find it so sexy. "Ooohh." Ako naman ang napaungol sa ginawa nito. She's massaging my two mounds now and I know and she knows that it became bigger because of the milk that I have on there for the twins. She keeps on massaging them and I keep on giving her a hand job until she accidentally pinch my nipple na siyang ikinramdam ko ng hapdi but its okay. I can also feel that I am already wet too down there not just because of the water but the juices that is producing my walls dahilan na din ng ginagawa ko dito. My clit and core is throbbing.

"I-I'm cumming." When she said those mas lalong kong binilisan ang pagtaas baba sa kamay ko sa alaga nito and seconds had passed, she groan loudly and she squeeze my breasts. "Uggghhh."

Kahit na nilabasan ito I keep on moving my hand down there if any case she didn't let them out. Hindi ko din makita kung nasaan na ang nailabas nitong katas nito because the water that she mix for a while ago and her cum is have the same color. After one minute giving her final stroke I remove my hand and I hug her tight and lean my head on her shoulder.

"I'm sorry if I can't replace it." She said while her voice is still ragged and her breathing is still not normal. "Its okay honey." Sagot ko naman dito. "Maybe next week we can have it. Kailangan ko munang magpacheck up sa doctora ko." I added.

Kahit na hindi nito sabihin kung ano ang inihihingi nito ng tawad sa akin ay alam ko ang tinutukoy nito and its about sex. The highest level that we always did. We can't do it right now because I'm still sore down there baka kung ano pa ang mangyari besides I don't want to give the twins their next sibling. We have to enjoy first the two of them at baka hindi ko na kayanin kapag masundan ulit ang kambal and for the fücking sake she's too big and long baka mabalik ako hospital nang hindi inaasahan.