CBHM82 - Sex and Talk (M)

CHAPTER 82

JENNIE

I am moving up and down right now here in the couch in her lap and our sweats are dripping down in our naked body. "Uggh shït." She moan while I am doing my job. Her both hands were also gripping my ass back there but I just let her and do what am I doing.

"I-I'm worried at Seulgi and Irene honey ugghhh shït. You're so big hon. Ohhh fück." I said and moan at the same time.

Yeah me and Lisa were having sex right now here in our room in the single couch after we made our twins sleep in the other room a while ago.

Ang planong dapat na maliligo sana ako ay hindi natuloy and here we are both naked and having a great time.

"They'll g-gonna be uhmmm o-okay honey. Don't worry. Faster babe." She said and I did my best to move up and down in her long and big cöck. This is our second round after the wall thing happened a while ago and the way she fücked me in my back makes her more even hotter.

"Ohhh Lisa." I moan loudly at mas lalong binilisan ang pagtaas baba sa alaga nito and she lean her head to lick and nipped my nipple that makes my head throws back again. "Fück. Ugghhh."

Until she meet my every thrusts that makes me groan in so much pleasure and dig my face in her neck. Hindi ko naiwasang mapahalinghing sa bilis ng paggalaw nito that makes me bite her shoulder blade and release my second orgasm na agad din nitong sinundan and explode her cum inside me. Its hot.

I am not afraid that she might get impregnate me because I am taking my birth control dahil gaya nga ng sinabi ko dati I want to enjoy our twins first bago sila sundan and its okay for me if she wants lots of babies then I'll carry them.

Halos nanghihina na napayakap ako dito when we were both reach our orgasm and she's caressing my back now. Ramdam na ramdam ko din ang mabilis na pagtibok ng puso nito just like mine na para bang nakipag-karera kanina pero ibang karera ang nangyari.

"I'm tired." I said and she just chuckle. "We're not done yet baby." Sagot naman nito sa akin.

"MANOBAN." Pagbabanta ko naman dito na ikinatawa naman nito ulit. Hanggang sa pinangko ako nito papunta sa kama and she made me lay from the bed that made us moan and groan at the same time because she pulled out her cöck. "Uhmmm."

"It's been two days when the last update about them." Saad ko dito ng ginawa kong unan ang braso nito when she laid down beside me. "May nasabi na ba sayo si Bae? How's your GC?" She ask me.

"Nothing. Our GC is normal and noisy too na para bang walang nangyari sa kanila. I'm worried about them. Chaeng didn't know about it and I don't want her to get stressed. She's enjoying their honeymoon so I don't want to bother her." Sagot ko naman dito. "How about you? I mean your GC? Or kay Seulgi mismo?" I added.

"Yesterday I visited their restaurant and I've met someone else their." Saad nito sa akin that makes me look from her using my death glare. "It is an old man client baby so don't worry. Hindi ako mangangaliwa. I have you now." She said. "Good to hear though Manoban. Dahil kung may ginawa kang ayoko't talagang ako mismo ang puputol sa alaga mo. Are we clear here?"

"Yes ma'am." She said and I give her a smack kiss before going back to her arm and cuddle. "She's fine. Wala namang mali sa ginagawa nito. She's even smiling at me and joining the fuss in our GC after Jeongyeon kicked out Minnie and Moonbyul dahil sa kaingayan nila nung nakaraan. Siya din ang umasikaso sa amin nung nasa restaurant nila kami. And I think there is up on her. It feels like she's been more becoming broken hearted. I don't know. I'm not sure."