CBHM66 - Fucked Up (s.M)

CHAPTER 66

SEULGI

"I fucked up." I finally said to them.

"What?!" They were all exclaimed in unison.

Maybe it's time for me to tell them about the problem between me and Irene that we keep on hiding among them. Its hard to hide it but I know and we know that they can read of what our actions gonna be and I was right because they immediately notice the awkwardness between me and her.

"What do you mean you fucked up?!" Lisa ask me and she pulled me by pulling my shirt but I just pulled by it and lower my head. Now I am kinda regretting drinking vodka that I am holding and I just threw it beside me.

"Sasagot ka o hindi? Seul what do you mean?!" Lisa added.

"Baka naman LQ lang kayo." Minnie said na agad namang dinugtungan ni Moonbyul. "Kung LQ yan di sana matagal na silang okay at hindi ganiyan ang trato sa isa't-isa especially when I was at the back of the van earlier and notice the atmosphere between them. Dinaig pa ang space sa layo nilang dalawa sa upuan kanina. Akala mo may sakit na makakahawa sa kanilang dalawa."

"So what are you trying to conclude now? Anong problema sa kanila?" Jeongyeon ask this time and my tears keeps on falling.

"Seul buddy please tell us." Lisa said again.

When Jisoo speak that makes me laugh. A regretful laugh. "May babae ka?" She ask that I know that will make them stop from asking questions.

"Seryoso?" Lisa ask me confusedly and when I look at them they were looking at me that they are not falling for the word that Jisoo just told me a while ago.

"I slept with other woman." The moment I said it to them. A hard fist blow up in my face that makes them rattle from it and I was throw back at the grass. "LISA!" I heard them screamed. Yeah. Lisa punch me real hard.

I just spit the blood that came from my lips and someone grab me in my arm at agad ako nitong pinatayo at inilayo.

"SA DINARAMI RAMI NG GAGAWIN MONG KATARANTADUHAN SEUL ANG MAMBABAE PA TALAGA! SABIHIN MO SA AMIN. PAANO MO NAGAWA YUN?! I THOUGHT YOU WERE HAPPY WITH HER! WHAT HAPPENED?!" Patuloy na pagsisigaw sa akin nito while Jisoo and Moonbyul are trying to block Lisa's way towards me at hindi ako nito mapuruhan. While Minnie and Jeongyeon were on my side.

"LISA JUST CALM DOWN!" Pagpapakalma naman sa kanya ni Jisoo and she's not listening to anyone from us. I deserved it.

"ANO BA KASING NANGYARI? NAKASAMA MO LANG NATULOG ANG BABAENG YUN? DON'T TELL ME MAY IBA PANG NANGYARI?" Pagtatanong naman sa akin ni Jisoo and I just lowered my head again dahil hindi ko alam kung kaya ko pa ba silang harapin ngayon at nung mga nagdaang linggo. "WHAT THE FÜCK." Jisoo cursed and I heard Minnie and Jeongyeon hissed.

"Gagö ka pare. Anong ginawa mo." Jeongyeon murmured at me.

Until I dropped in my knees and I broke down. "I'm sorry."

"SORRY?! ANONG MAGAGAWA NG SORRY MO NGAYON?! SANA KASI NAG-ISIP KA MUNA BAGO MO GINAWA ANG KAGAGUHAN NA YUN!" Lisa said.

"Sana man lang talaga nag-isip ka muna bago kung ano ano ang pinaggagawa mo." Minnie said at me too while Lisa keeps on breaking Jisoo and Moonbyul's arm na pumipigil sa kanya. "I thought nagbago ka na. Nagbago naman kaming lahat bakit bumalik ka na naman sa ugali mong yun. Seul, that's not good." Moonbyul said. "BLOCK HER!" She added but Minnie and Jeongyeon reflex is not fast because they are facing me when I suddenly laid in the grass again and hard punches keeps on hitting my face. "TARANTADO KA!" Lisa shouted at me angrily and they can't stop her.