CBHM83 - Australia (M)

CHAPTER 83

CHAENG

"Aren't you cold here?" Hindi na ako nagulat pa when someone spoke and hug me in my back while I am here in the terrace of our hotel room here in Melbourne Australia.

Today is our third day here and when we arrived on the first day, we were both knocked down in bed because of so much tiredness during the flight and tiredness of our wedding preparation and stuffs kaya naman when we woke up that day it's already dinner time so we don't have any choice to roam around the city to eat in the restaurant. After that we get back in our hotel room and talk where we going the next day.

Almost all of the landmark near at our hotel building ay napuntahan na namin by using the car that Jisoo just contacted with that I didn't knew and we were planning to go to those places na malapit sa ocean tomorrow and the rest of our days left here to celebrate our wedding especially our honeymoon week.

"No, I am not." Sagot ko naman dito and I lean my head on her.

"I keep on receiving messages from them na baka raw makalimutan ko ang mga souvenirs nila." She said that makes me smile.

"The we'll be going to a souvenir shop during our last day here in Australia. Hindi natin pwedeng kalimutan ang mga pasalubong ng mga yun. Even Mom and Dad told me na huwag na lang daw tayo bumalik sa Sokor. Parang hindi naman taga-Australia sina Mommy kung makapagpabili ng souvenirs akala mo mga hindi na makikita." Natatawang sambit ko naman dito na ikinatawa nito. "Oh is that so? Then we have not to forget buying their souvenirs." She said. "How about Mom and Dad?" Pagtatanong ko naman sa kanya. "They'll gonna be fine if I don't have any souvenirs to give it to them but they wanted me to buy wines in here."

Until I feel her hand caressing my almost four months tummy. "Did our little baby inside here mind what will her Dada and Mommy do something?" Rinig kong sambit nito and even if she don't want to say it vocal and bold I understood her sentence.

"It is our honeymoon babe so our little baby bum will not mind what will gonna do." Sambit ko naman dito and I remove her hand at my tummy to face her and before she can even utter something. I crash my lips on to her na agad naman nitong tinugunan.

I wrapped my arms in her neck to deepened our kisses. Ang mga kamay din naman nito ay pumulupot sa bewang ko. We also didn't mind if someone might see us now because there's no light in our room and the lampshade is far away from where we at. I didn't also turn on the lights here in the terrace because the whole city is enough for me earlier.

We continue kissing until we were both panting and needed to get some air to breathe in.

"B-babe." I moan when she sneak her head in my neck and she's starting to devouring it and until I can feel the cold railings na siyang nagsisilbing harang ng terrace at my back. I just put my hand to her hair for her to do it even better.

Madali din nitong natanggal ang pagkakasuot ng robang suot ko because I've been in the shower an hour ago ng sumunod din ito sa akin na maligo. "F-fuck." I hissed again ng habang hinahalikan nito ang kabila ko namang leeg when she suddenly cup my two breasts and starts massaging them.

Her actions were fast that I didn't know that I am not wearing my protection from coldness because I know my robe is on the cold floor and I didn't wore anything under my robe a while ago. Hindi naman ganun masyadong katindi ang lamig and it is lessen due to our thing tonight.

Then a moan escape into my mouth when she leans at my left mound and starts licking and lapping it while her other hand were busy going down there cupping my sex na agad ko namang ibinuka ang mga hita ko to give her more access. Hanggang sa itinaas ko na ang kanang hita ko and cling it to her leg when she wanted me to lift it up na agad ko namang ginawa.