CBHM57 - The CEO is Back

CHAPTER 57

LISA

Looking at my own reflection in the mirror gives me happiness and excitement. Mix of emotions and I don't know how to handle it. Its been four months since I wear my office attire and here I am wearing it back while my wife Jennie is fixing my necktie.

Maaga kaming gumising because this is the day that I am going back to the company and we went back here in our room para makaligo na din ako. My parents also didn't move out here in the mansion dahil nag-aalala sila aming dalawa and yet because my wife is pregnant. I want them to check on her every now and then.

"Why you look so sad hmm. Is there any problem?" I ask her and she didn't look at my eyes. "Honey." I called her again but its the same thing she did pero magtatanong pa sana ako when she hug me. "I am worried Lisa." She murmured.

Sighing, I wrapped my arms at her waist and place my chin into her head. "Don't be honey. I am safe now. GD's team is there right?" I said.

Yeah, we just contacted them and have them here in our mansion three days ago and we decided na bantayan na muna nila ako pagbalik ko ng kompanya ngayong araw and the two girls of GD's team were coming here to be with my wife and some agents to protect them. Hindi naman sa wala kaming tiwala sa mga butlers and securities in here but I have to make sure that my family too is safe at ayokong may mga limang tao na nakabuntot sa akin.

All of my friends also told the butler's na nagbabantay sa kanila na bumalik na ng mansion dahil okay naman na raw ang seguridad nilang lahat but they never know that I told those butler's na sundan pa din ang mga ito kung saan sila magsusuot and leave them when they reached their homes. Ayoko na kasing maulit pa ang nangyari sa amin before. I need one whole year to make sure we were all safe and okay. Ayokong may mawalan ng taong importante at mahalaga sa akin dahil hindi ko kakayanin.

"But I'm still worried Lisa. Iba pa rin yung nangyari noon and it gives me phobia everytime you have to leave just like now."

"Babe. You can go with me if you want now para huwag ka ng nag-aalala ng ganiyan." Sambit ko naman dito and kissed the top of her head after that.

"Even I want to but I promise to Nay Silvia to help her bake and prepare your lunch later." Sagot naman nito sa akin na ikinangiti ko. "Okay, then later. Join me in my office. We can have our lunch there and I will judge the foods. Want?"

"Okay." She said and with that we were both break apart from the hug and kissed again on her cheek. "Ihatid mo ako sa baba." I said and she just chuckle. "You're not a kid anymore Manoban."

"Please." I did it with my puppy eyes look on her that makes her roll her eyes at me. "Fine. Let's go."

Napasuntok na lang ako sa ere because she agreed and I place my one arm to her shoulder and we were both get out in our room.

After conversation and instructions with the butler's that will be here with my wife ay agad kaming nagtungo sa main entrance ng bahay and I face my wife after, I can tell that she's still worried.

"Jennie honey. I'm coming back home later okay. I'll call you when we have to leave the building. Besides sasaluhan mo akong mananghalian mamaya diba? So please. I'll be okay." I said and kiss her for the last time in her forehead and also to her tummy. "Dada will be home later. Don't make Mommy hurt with you two. Okay? See you later in the company as well." I said and I can hear her giggles at me.

"Alright. Take care. I have to leave." I said and turn my body to face the car that is waiting for me and a two motorbike patrol ang nasa harapan at likod ng sasakyan mamaya. Magmumukha ata akong presidente nito ng bansa.